Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
9 months to less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden_vs_kennedy_vs_west_vs_stein-8329.html

Read it and weep.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Trump ®
Biden (D) *
Kennedy (I)
West (I)
Stein (G)
Spread
RCP Average 11/9 - 12/1 -- -- 40.4 34.6 13.6 2.4 2.2 Trump +5.8
I&I/TIPP 11/30 - 12/1 1301 RV 2.8 38 33 11 2 2 Trump +5
Emerson 11/17 - 11/20 1475 RV 2.5 42 36 7 1 1 Trump +6
Harvard-Harris 11/15 - 11/16 2851 RV -- 43 34 18 3 2 Trump +9
FOX News 11/10 - 11/13 1001 RV 3.0 41 35 15 3 3 Trump +6
Quinnipiac 11/9 - 11/13 1574 RV 2.5 38 35 17 3 3 Trump +3
All General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein Polling Data
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 02:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden_vs_kennedy_vs_west_vs_stein-8329.html

Read it and weep.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Trump ®
Biden (D) *
Kennedy (I)
West (I)
Stein (G)
Spread
RCP Average 11/9 - 12/1 -- -- 40.4 34.6 13.6 2.4 2.2 Trump +5.8
Emerson 11/17 - 11/20 1475 RV 2.5 42 36 7 1 1 Trump +6
All General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein Polling Data

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Another Monday, another thread with polls.

Can we get a mod to merge these so we don't have 13 of them on the front page?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 09:33 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Another Monday, another thread with polls.

Can we get a mod to merge these so we don't have 13 of them on the front page?

Why do you not like facts or polls?

If you do not want to read them, simply don't.

Please show where I post a new thread on polls each week.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why do you not like facts or polls?

If you do not want to read them, simply don't.

Please show where I post a new thread on polls each week.

There are 4 threads about polling on the first page.

Obvious hyperbole is obvious to most. There still doesn't need to be 4 on the first page.

As far as not liking facts - well, your links speak for themselves everywhere else.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 09:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: There are 4 threads about polling on the first page.

Obvious hyperbole is obvious to most. There still doesn't need to be 4 on the first page.

As far as not liking facts - well, your links speak for themselves everywhere else.

Maybe if you contributed and made threads mine would not dominate the 1st page.

Face it, I leave and the political forum becomes a circle jerk or very boring.

My links are facts or opinion pieces not written by me. Again, it would be great to see you do some research on your own and not keep spewing liberal talking points.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 10:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Maybe if you contributed and made threads mine would not dominate the 1st page.

Face it, I leave and the political forum becomes a circle jerk or very boring.

My links are facts or opinion pieces not written by me. Again, it would be great to see you do some research on your own and not keep spewing liberal talking points.

K.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
This is close to 11 months out.

Poll Date Sample MoE
Trump ®
Biden (D) *
Kennedy (I)
West (I)
Stein (G)
Spread
RCP Average 11/9 - 12/6 -- -- 40.6 34.8 13.6 2.4 2.2 Trump +5.8
Emerson 12/4 - 12/6 1000 RV 3.0 43 37 7 1 1 Trump +6

Reply/Quote
Less than 11 months polling in Georgia and Michigan, 2 states Biden won in 2020
Monday, December 11
Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
2024 Iowa Republican Presidential Caucus NBC News/Des Moines Register Trump 51, DeSantis 19, Haley 16, Ramaswamy 5, Christie 4, Burgum, Hutchinson 1, Scott Trump +32
2024 Michigan Republican Presidential Primary CNN Trump 58, DeSantis 15, Haley 13, Pence, Ramaswamy 4, Christie 6, Burgum 1, Scott, Hutchinson 1 Trump +43
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden CNN Trump 50, Biden 40 Trump +10
Michigan: DeSantis vs. Biden CNN Biden 49, DeSantis 42 Biden +7
Michigan: Haley vs. Biden CNN Haley 50, Biden 38 Haley +12
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West CNN Trump 39, Biden 31, Kennedy 20, West 6 Trump +8
2024 Georgia Republican Presidential Primary CNN Trump 55, DeSantis 17, Haley 17, Christie 4, Ramaswamy 3, Burgum 1 Trump +38
Georgia: Trump vs. Biden CNN Trump 49, Biden 44 Trump +5
Georgia: DeSantis vs. Biden CNN Biden 48, DeSantis 45 Biden +3
Georgia: Haley vs. Biden CNN Haley 49, Biden 43 Haley +6
Georgia: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West CNN Trump 42, Biden 34, Kennedy 15, West 6 Trump +8

Reply/Quote
Michigan going for Trump and the GOP in the biggest margin since incumbent Reagan?  That'd be quite the statement, I have to say.

I'll also say it's funny Trump/Hailey would take Michigan back in a 40 year high performance but DeSantis would lose Michigan far worse than Trump did to Biden.  That guy really fell off the map. DeSantis being a -17 or -19 point swing for the GOP is pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 03:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Michigan going for Trump and the GOP in the biggest margin since incumbent Reagan?  That'd be quite the statement, I have to say.

I'll also say it's funny Trump/Hailey would take Michigan back in a 40 year high performance but DeSantis would lose Michigan far worse than Trump did to Biden.  That guy really fell off the map.  DeSantis being a -17 or -19 point swing for the GOP is pathetic.

Here is some texture for these polls.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-grim-re-election-odds-trails-leading-republicans-two-key-battleground-states

Biden faces grim re-election odds as he trails leading GOP candidates in two key battleground states: poll
CNN poll finds Biden trailing Trump, Haley by over 10% in Michigan

Among young voters in Michigan, a key demographic to capture in 2024, 69% said that Biden does not have the stamina for another four years. Amid concerns over the president's cognitive abilities, 66% of young voters in Georgia also reported feeling the Democrat president does not have the sharpness they are looking for in a candidate.

According to the CNN poll, former President Donald Trump, former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis would nearly all defeat Biden in both Georgia and Michigan — two key states won by the president in 2020 — if the election were held today.

The survey found Trump leading Biden in Michigan by a whopping 10%, receiving 50% support over only 40% who said they would vote for Biden. About 64% of registered voters in the state said they do not approve of Biden's handling of the presidency.

Biden trailed DeSantis by seven percentage points, but would lose to Haley by an even larger margin of 12% in the Great Lake State.

In a hypothetical 2020 rematch in Georgia, 49% of registered voters said they would prefer Trump to Biden, who received only 44% support. 

Haley was also favored over Biden in the Peach State, 49% to 43%, but the latter edged DeSantis, 48% to 45%.

The poll also found 61% of registered voters in the state said they disapproved of Biden's job performance.

Reply/Quote
In my opinion, Trump should be in discussion with Nikki Haley to be his running mate. She has a softer stance on abortion, more like Trump than Desantis and will add a lot of value to the ticket. She also aligns more with the old GOP which could get more GOP voters.

If Trump could not run win due to legal issues, she would step up as the GOP nominee. Trump also can only serve 4 more years so great for her resume for 2028 to become the 1st woman President of the US if Trump wins in 2024.

But, it makes too much sense, so probably won't happen.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 05:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: According to the CNN poll, former President Donald Trump, former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis would nearly all defeat Biden in both Georgia and Michigan — two key states won by the president in 2020 — if the election were held today.

Your polls say Biden beats DeSantis by 7 in Michigan and 3 in Georgia.  I'm not sure why he's even mentioned in this sentence if he'd lose both to Biden by much larger margins than Trump did in 2020.

I can see Trump winning, but these polls indicating major victories in states the GOP would be hoping to simply win back by the thinnest of margins ala 2016 makes me skeptical. Trump winning Michigan over Biden by 10 points would be like Biden winning Florida over Trump by 9 or 10 points...it's just one hell of a swing to go from losing a state to winning it bigly.

And Trump has to run in 2024 because he'd cry foul and screw things up for the GOP if he weren't on the ticket.  It'd be the 2020 GA runoff elections all over again where Trump tells people to stay home and not vote because it's rigged.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 06:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Your polls say Biden beats DeSantis by 7 in Michigan and 3 in Georgia.  I'm not sure why he's even mentioned in this sentence if he'd lose both to Biden by much larger margins than Trump did in 2020.

I can see Trump winning, but these polls indicating major victories in states the GOP would be hoping to simply win back by the thinnest of margins ala 2016 makes me skeptical.

And Trump has to run in 2024 because he'd cry foul and screw things up for the GOP if he weren't on the ticket.  It'd be the 2020 GA runoff elections all over again where Trump tells people to stay home and not vote because it's rigged.
These are not my poll, in this case it was liberal CNN.

Do you have a link for the bolded above? I am not sure what run off election you speak of unless for senator. If so, makes no sense for him to tell voters to give a win to Democrats since he party will and did lose control of the Senate.

10 points is a huge number in Michigan. It is 6.5% above margin of error. These are just Trump versus Biden, add in RFK Jr., Stein and West and Trump gains 2 to 3 more points.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 06:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: These are not my poll, in this case it was liberal CNN.

Do you have a link for the bolded above? I am not sure what run off election you speak of unless for senator. If so, makes no sense for him to tell voters to give a win to Democrats since he party will and did lose control of the Senate.

I'm just telling you that I can't imagine a scenario where anyone other than Trump is given the nod for GOP for the 2024 election and Trump doesn't interfere and/or claim it was rigged.  And I'm talking about the runoff elections that were I think Warnock and Loeffler and Ossof and Perdue.  Both elections were won by democrats and we can't PROVE it wouldn't have still gone that way but Trump's narratives that GA was rigged against him and that votes in GA weren't even being counted probably had an effect on keeping republican voters at home.

I said this about Trump when the party was convinced he was going to see the light and hand the baton to DeSantis when DeSantis was their big star of the day.  I just don't see Trump joining a rival or handing the baton to one.  Maybe he accepts Hailey in a way he didn't for DeSantis, but I don't see it happening.  It's just not his MO to do stuff like that.

Also, CNN running a "TRUMP IS GONNA KILL BIDEN" poll makes me think they may be doing everything they can to get "all hands on deck" and whip their base into action because voter apathy will be their doom.  That seems like something they'd do.  They're going to sound the alarm and say that Biden needs all the votes he can get or Dictator Trump is going to rule the USA for the next 15 years and hand things off to his son or something.

And as I've said before, I can see the DNC letting voters fixate on Hunter Biden and the idea of a president in his late 70s and 80s being "too old" and then Biden dropping out ala Harry Truman and the democrats passing the baton to Gavin Newsom and stressing that he's over 20 years younger than Trump and he's not related to Hunter Biden.  Maybe that doesn't happen, but if voters say Biden is too old then I can see moving to a candidate who is a lot younger than Biden and Trump being a logical play on their part.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 06:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm just telling you that I can't imagine a scenario where anyone other than Trump is given the nod for GOP for the 2024 election and Trump doesn't interfere and/or claim it was rigged.  And I'm talking about the runoff elections that were I think Warnock and Loeffler and Ossof and Perdue.  Both elections were won by democrats and we can't PROVE it wouldn't have still gone that way but Trump's narratives that GA was rigged against him and that votes in GA weren't even being counted probably had an effect on keeping republican voters at home.

I said this about Trump when the party was convinced he was going to see the light and hand the baton to DeSantis when DeSantis was their big star of the day.  I just don't see Trump joining a rival or handing the baton to one.  Maybe he accepts Hailey in a way he didn't for DeSantis, but I don't see it happening.  It's just not his MO to do stuff like that.

Also, CNN running a "TRUMP IS GONNA KILL BIDEN" poll makes me think they may be doing everything they can to get "all hands on deck" and whip their base into action because voter apathy will be their doom.  That seems like something they'd do.  They're going to sound the alarm and say that Biden needs all the votes he can get or Dictator Trump is going to rule the USA for the next 15 years and hand things off to his son or something.

And as I've said before, I can see the DNC letting voters fixate on Hunter Biden and the idea of a president in his late 70s and 80s being "too old" and then Biden dropping out ala Harry Truman and the democrats passing the baton to Gavin Newsom and stressing that he's over 20 years younger than Trump and he's not related to Hunter Biden.  Maybe that doesn't happen, but if voters say Biden is too old then I can see moving to a candidate who is a lot younger than Biden and Trump being a logical play on their part.

The DNC will pull out all the stops. The Trump will kill Biden or Trump will suddenly become a dictator are so over the top, only morons believe it. The mere fact they are trying to jail their main competition kind of looks like the DNC is the dictator. 

Reply/Quote
More very bad news for Biden versus Trump in state polls. These are all swing states won by Biden in 2020.
Thursday, December 14
Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
Georgia: Trump vs. Biden Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 49, Biden 43 Trump +6
Georgia: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 44, Biden 37, Kennedy 6, West 2, Stein 1 Trump +7
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 46, Biden 44 Trump +2
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 39, Biden 38, Kennedy 9, West 1, Stein 1 Trump +1
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 46, Biden 42 Trump +4
Michigan: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 39, Biden 35, Kennedy 10, West 2, Stein 1 Trump +4
Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 45, Biden 41 Trump +4
Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 40, Biden 34, Kennedy 10, Stein 3, West 1 Trump +6
Nevada: Trump vs. Biden Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 47, Biden 44 Trump +3
Nevada: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 42, Biden 37, Kennedy 11, West 2, Stein 1 Trump +5
Arizona: Trump vs. Biden Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 46, Biden 42 Trump +4
Arizona: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 40, Biden 37, Kennedy 10, West 1, Stein 1 Trump +3
North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 49, Biden 40 Trump +9
North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein Bloomberg/MrnConsult Trump 45, Biden 34, Kennedy 8, West 1, Stein 1 Trump +11
2024 Michigan Republican Presidential Primary Wash Post/Monmouth Trump 63, DeSantis 13, Haley 13, Christie 5, Ramaswamy 3, Hutchinson 1 Trump +50
2024 Michigan Democratic Presidential Primary Wash Post/Monmouth Biden 79, Williamson 9, Phillips 5 Biden +70

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 12:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The DNC will pull out all the stops. The Trump will kill Biden or Trump will suddenly become a dictator are so over the top, only morons believe it. The mere fact they are trying to jail their main competition kind of looks like the DNC is the dictator. 

The way I sees it the issue isn't that the left is warning that Trump will be a dictator, let's be honest scare tactics and treating your opponent being elected as the end of the world is fairly standard stuff.  Right now people are claiming the USA is finished if Biden wins and it's finished if Trump wins.  The issue is that not enough voters are against the idea of Trump being various shades of a dictator.

I said this prior to the 2020 election, but if an election gives the USA Biden over Trump, maybe people stop thinking elections and democracy are the best way to go about things. Maybe the ends justify the means for a lot of people. 
Reply/Quote
It appears more bad news for Biden/Harris ticket.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/charlamagne-tha-god-regrets-backing-kamala-harris-vp-she-disappeared-biden-administration

Charlamagne Tha God regrets backing Kamala Harris for VP, says she 'disappeared' in Biden administration
Charlamagne said he had no plans to endorse the Biden-Harris ticket in 2024
He also said he still receives backlash over his 2020 endorsement.

"‘Damn, you told us to vote for [them].’ Do you know how many people say that to me all the time?" he said.

The radio host endorsed the ticket in 2020 because Biden chose Harris as his running mate. "I’m voting for Kamala Harris, I’ll tell you that in a heartbeat. I’m not necessarily voting for Joe Biden, I’m voting for Senator Kamala Harris," he said at the time.

"I believe she’s a political change agent, exactly the leader this country needs to lead us in the future. If she’s not, I’ll just be wrong," Charlamagne said in October 2020. "I’m just so tired of old White male leadership in politics."

Radio host Charlamagne Tha God said he regretted backing the Biden ticket in 2020, Politico reported on Tuesday, and said he felt like Vice President Kamala Harris "disappeared" when they got to the White House

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 02:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears more bad news for Biden/Harris ticket.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/charlamagne-tha-god-regrets-backing-kamala-harris-vp-she-disappeared-biden-administration

Charlamagne Tha God regrets backing Kamala Harris for VP, says she 'disappeared' in Biden administration
Charlamagne said he had no plans to endorse the Biden-Harris ticket in 2024
He also said he still receives backlash over his 2020 endorsement.

"‘Damn, you told us to vote for [them].’ Do you know how many people say that to me all the time?" he said.

The radio host endorsed the ticket in 2020 because Biden chose Harris as his running mate. "I’m voting for Kamala Harris, I’ll tell you that in a heartbeat. I’m not necessarily voting for Joe Biden, I’m voting for Senator Kamala Harris," he said at the time.

"I believe she’s a political change agent, exactly the leader this country needs to lead us in the future. If she’s not, I’ll just be wrong," Charlamagne said in October 2020. "I’m just so tired of old White male leadership in politics."

Radio host Charlamagne Tha God said he regretted backing the Biden ticket in 2020, Politico reported on Tuesday, and said he felt like Vice President Kamala Harris "disappeared" when they got to the White House

He also said Trump would be far worse

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/charlamagne-rips-fox-news-for-only-amplifying-his-biden-criticism-hes-shtty-but-trump-would-be-the-end-of-american-democracy/

Quote:I reserve the right to criticize America and to require it to be it’s best at all times regardless of what party is in the White House. Let the record show tho I also WARN America of what a second Trump term or should I say dictatorship will be like ALL THE TIME but Fox News doesn’t run with that. 

[<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Charlamagne Rips Fox News for Only Amplifying His Biden Criticism: He's 'Sh*tty,' But Trump Would Be 'The End of American Democracy' <a href="https://t.co/1HE2Zp12mj">https://t.co/1HE2Zp12mj</a></p>&mdash; Mediaite (@Mediaite) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1742918930375819616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 4, 2024</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote