Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99 bottles of beer on the wall....
Cincinnati Sobriety

I'm trying to wrap my head around this one....

You've endured nearly 50 years of losing. You watched your team become the one everyone laughs at, blow I don't know how many number one overall draft picks...You rarely celebrate things like playoff wins or players being inducted into the Hall of Fame. The uniforms they wear are hideous, the ownership is pathetic and you are always "waiting till next year".

Through all that and there's still 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

I'm sure y'all eat as many nerve pills you can get your hands on but still....I'm kinda impressed.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 05:25 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: Cincinnati Sobriety

You've endured nearly 50 years of losing. You watched your team become the one everyone laughs at, blow I don't know how many number one overall draft picks...You rarely celebrate things like playoff wins or players being inducted into the Hall of Fame. The uniforms they wear are hideous, the ownership is pathetic and you are always "waiting till next year".

I'm sure y'all eat as many nerve pills you can get your hands on but still....I'm kinda impressed.

Well, we don't live in Pittsburgh, so we don't feel the urge to escape reality through alcohol and drug usage.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 05:28 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Well, we don't live in Pittsburgh, so we don't feel the urge to escape reality through alcohol and drug usage.

You're hilarious.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/07/us-usa-heroin-maternaltesting-idUSKCN0QC18Q20150807

Things are so bad in Cinci even the unborn babies are doing drugs.... Tongue
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 05:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You're hilarious.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/07/us-usa-heroin-maternaltesting-idUSKCN0QC18Q20150807

Not as bad as Pittsburgh.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/region/2011/05/15/Heroin-use-in-region-at-highest-level-ever/stories/201105150158
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 05:38 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Not as bad as Pittsburgh.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/region/2011/05/15/Heroin-use-in-region-at-highest-level-ever/stories/201105150158

I don't see where that has any statistical evidence to propose the idea that Cinci is better off than Pittsburgh.  I do know that your unborn babies are shooting up though....soooooooo.

Also the only one here that had anything to say about there town not having a drug issue was you....Sooooooooo

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 05:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't see where that has any statistical evidence to propose the idea that Cinci is better off than Pittsburgh.  I do know that your unborn babies are shooting up though....soooooooo.

Also the only one here that had anything to say about there town not having a drug issue was you....Sooooooooo

Your inability to understand the article is on you.

Also I don't believe your article it's probably biased.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 05:44 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Your inability to understand the article is on you.

Also I don't believe your article it's probably biased.

Ninja

Please...My article was written by Reuters, yours was written by some local pittsburgh hack that probably doesn't even know the difference between cocaine and heroin.

Go ahead..........Defend the Pittsburgh writer...... LOL

Reply/Quote
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CDwQFjAFahUKEwjI9buw3YbJAhWBaz4KHQD1Ago&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wlwt.com%2Fnews%2Fgrant-from-white-house-to-help-combat-heroin-use-in-ohio%2F34792276&usg=AFQjCNG55lWdwIt7icEiFKj5NcOoxp42AQ&sig2=soH5BHAMQ5mmpBQEZrkMrQ&bvm=bv.106923889,d.cWw&cad=rja

So bad ya'll needed Obummer's money and all.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 05:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please...My article was written by Reuters, yours was written by some local pittsburgh hack that probably doesn't even know the difference between cocaine and heroin.

Go ahead..........Defend the Pittsburgh writer...... LOL

If anything my article probably underestimated the problem due to pro-Pittsburgh bias.

PS 8-0
Reply/Quote
Think I'll grab a beer and read some of the replies....
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 05:50 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: If anything my article probably underestimated the problem due to pro-Pittsburgh bias.

PS 8-0

Please...Pittsburgh is know for it's self deprivation.  

PS 6-2 is better than 8-0

PPS...That's my first time ever but it was soooooo worth it.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 06:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: PS 6-2 is better than 8-0

What am I missing here?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

yeah we have moved on to liquer
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 06:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please...Pittsburgh is know for it's self deprivation.  

PS 6-2 is better than 8-0

PPS...That's my first time ever but it was soooooo worth it.

Steelers are not 6-2. They are 5-4. As a fan of the team, you should know that.

Unless you're talking about 4 SBs you weren't even alive to witness. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 06:45 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What am I missing here?

SB record.

When he said "first time ever", he was talking about the sex. He won't say the guys name though. Probably met him at Niagara Falls.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

I hope you were right (in your very first post) about you not being here long.  Maybe this was funny in 2006.  Maybe you and those knobs that you listed crack each other up with this kind of stuff while you take breaks from your games of grab ass...  I don't know.  I do know that this post would go down as a swing and a miss on your little smack scoreboard that you want.

Dork.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 08:03 PM)Hjason Wrote: I hope you were right (in your very first post) about you not being here long.  Maybe this was funny in 2006.  Maybe you and those knobs that you listed crack each other up with this kind of stuff while you take breaks from your games of grab ass...  I don't know.  I do know that this post would go down as a swing and a miss on your little smack scoreboard that you want.

Dork.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 07:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: SB record.

When he said "first time ever", he was talking about the sex. He won't say the guys name though. Probably met him at Niagara Falls.  Cool

he was 34

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 09:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: he was 34

I'll bet he denies it and says he was in North Dakota the whole time. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 05:25 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: I'm sure y'all eat as many nerve pills you can get your hands on but still....I'm kinda impressed.

You should be impressed....seeing what loyal fans are.

Its much less impressive to be part of the steeler nation bandwagon.
Reply/Quote