Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Billionaire Walks Into A Massage Parlor
(02-26-2019, 10:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I guess if you are coming from the Far East to a western country and probably don't even know the language they can convince you of pretty much anything.

Plus many had family back in China that were within reach of the China side of the organization who could be threatened if they failed to fall in line.
I'd say it's quite the cynical pill that one of Trump's buddies is sexually taking advantage of an illegal alien, but that would require admitting that life just isn't fair. I can't do that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-26-2019, 11:19 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd say it's quite the cynical pill that one of Trump's buddies is sexually taking advantage of an illegal alien, but that would require admitting that life just isn't fair.  I can't do that.

To be fair most came here, at least to start from what I read, legally. 
(02-26-2019, 11:20 AM)Au165 Wrote: To be fair most came here, at least to start from what I read, legally. 

True, but this isn't the first way in which not letting illegals leave without incident causes issues, either.  It's a problem with many shades of grey, but politics is all about black and white, so that is world in which we live.

As for this case itself, last I heard Kraft denied it happened and the police claimed they had video of it.
(02-26-2019, 11:20 AM)Au165 Wrote: To be fair most came here, at least to start from what I read, legally. 

I'd be willing to bet that there was some fraudulent documents being utilized for them. They would have to have a work authorization to stay here and I don't think "sex slave" would be a valid occupation. So they would've been here illegally.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(02-26-2019, 11:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'd be willing to bet that there was some fraudulent documents being utilized for them. They would have to have a work authorization to stay here and I don't think "sex slave" would be a valid occupation. So they would've been here illegally.

Yea, I'd say "legal" in terms of the women's intent. It's more about the context of the post I replied to. The women weren't here illegally by choice, many (atleast in Florida) thought they were coming here legally to do legal legit work. 
(02-26-2019, 11:23 AM)Nately120 Wrote: True, but this isn't the first way in which not letting illegals leave without incident causes issues, either.  It's a problem with many shades of grey, but politics is all about black and white, so that is world in which we live.

As for this case itself, last I heard Kraft denied it happened and the police claimed they had video of it.

Yea, it's setting up that Kraft has to get the video thrown out or he is probably screwed...Badum Chi!
(02-26-2019, 11:19 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd say it's quite the cynical pill that one of Trump's buddies is sexually taking advantage of an illegal alien, but that would require admitting that life just isn't fair.  I can't do that.

should have pulled themselves up by the garder belt straps.

just another example of of billionaires exploiting immigrants they supposedly 'don't want here'.   or would they fall within trumps list of the 'good ones'; those that have special training or whatever?

seriously though.  they need to rip the team away from him like they did with donald sterling.  dude contributed to the enslavement of a vulnerable population.  can't have that.

anybody check for lucy on any of these lists?  he always touted his prowess in these manners.
(02-26-2019, 11:31 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: seriously though.  they need to rip the team away from him like they did with donald sterling.  dude contributed to the enslavement of a vulnerable population.  can't have that.

That's the NBa, this is the NFL there is no precedent for it. The closest thing was the Panthers owner who was sexually harassing his own employees for years and he sold the team before they were forced to make a decision on him. It's a slippery slope because you could argue Irsay buying those drugs contributed to thousands of deaths by the cartels. Then there is the whole issue of the NFL locking in to a long legal battle with one of their most powerful owners. 

I think he ends up willingly passing it to his son and stepping away. 
Hang him
(02-26-2019, 11:53 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Hang him

The only thing the Pats hang are Championship banners.  This is just straight up fake news!  Robert Kraft, like every rich white republican, is totally pure and people are out to get him.
(02-26-2019, 11:28 AM)Au165 Wrote: Yea, I'd say "legal" in terms of the women's intent. It's more about the context of the post I replied to. The women weren't here illegally by choice, many (atleast in Florida) thought they were coming here legally to do legal legit work. 

So you don't consider people who come here on legit work VISAs to be "illegal"?
(02-26-2019, 12:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you don't consider people who come here on legit work VISAs to be "illegal"?

Does anyone have that "It's a trap" meme?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

What Kraft did was a misdemeanor. He had no more idea there was sex trafficking involved than thousands of ladies that get their nails done.

Police just like to arrest customers so they can inflate the number of arrests they make in "human trafficking operations".
(02-26-2019, 12:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you don't consider people who come here on legit work VISAs to be "illegal"?

Na, only if they choose to over stay them on their own free will. 
(02-26-2019, 12:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What Kraft did was a misdemeanor.  He had no more idea there was sex trafficking involved than thousands of ladies that get their nails done.

Police just like to arrest customers so they can inflate the number of arrests they make in "human trafficking operations".

willful ignorance is no defense.

lock him up.  lock him up.  
(02-25-2019, 11:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Damn you are sharp. I was in indeed trying to place emphasis. That fact the billionaire knew exactly where to go to get sexual services from a place under investigation for human trafficking raises some red flags. Then the fact he felt so comfortable visiting this location and participating in these activities that it was part of his pre-championship game routine makes it even more concerning. This wasn't an accident or first time thing. 

Interesting that a strong pro lifer also supports prostitution. Weird combo. But that is a different topic.

Why is that a weird combo?
I actually support it as well.
I would rather a guy pay for it from a woman who's willing and protected than flat out raping a girl who is not protected and getting her pregnant.
(02-26-2019, 11:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'd be willing to bet that there was some fraudulent documents being utilized for them. They would have to have a work authorization to stay here and I don't think "sex slave" would be a valid occupation. So they would've been here illegally.

Tourist visa probably with claims that family is over here and that is who they will be staying with.

Koreans do not need a visa, they are free to come and go up to 90 days.

Same is done with Girls from Russia and the Latin girls are usually just brought over the border.

Any ways, this is why I want an updated system in the US for entry/exits, so we can track where single women are not leaving the country and what area they are reported to have been staying at (not that they can't be whisked half way across the country in a van, but at least gives a starting point.
(02-26-2019, 06:35 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Tourist visa probably with claims that family is over here and that is who they will be staying with.

Koreans do not need a visa, they are free to come and go up to 90 days.

Same is done with Girls from Russia and the Latin girls are usually just brought over the border.

Any ways, this is why I want an updated system in the US for entry/exits, so we can track where single women are not leaving the country and what area they are reported to have been staying at (not that they can't be whisked half way across the country in a van, but at least gives a starting point.

Except they were brought here with promises of a job. So that would have to be a work visa.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(02-26-2019, 08:28 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Except they were brought here with promises of a job. So that would have to be a work visa.

he's just trying to track the 'single women'  

leave him alone.