Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Short Story
(10-08-2015, 11:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: All those descriptives and I still have no idea if they have nice racks.

I was in a "purple prose" mood when I wrote that.

How about 34B for Steel Maiden and 36A for Raven-Haired Beauty for bra sizes? Kind of small, I know but they're fighters, not lovers.
Because steel is stronger than iron.
Reply/Quote
Damn now I gotta look up purple prose. This thread is a lot of work.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 12:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It was still a better post than all of our resident AFC South represenative's posts combined.

You're just sore that I point out everytime you're WRONG!

Like tonight... you probably thought the Texans were going to beat the Colts because Andrew Luck wasn't playing, right?

WRONG!

Lol!  LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 10:53 PM)Steel Maiden Wrote: Yes, this thread was a terrible idea. Free rep for everyone!

The next time I get the urge to write, I'll remind myself a picture is worth 1,000 words and post a selfie instead.

[Image: cone_of_shame_4.jpg]

lol - ok that pic made up for the "interesting" thread you started.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 12:44 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You're just sore that I point out everytime you're WRONG!

Like tonight... you probably thought the Texans were going to beat the Colts because Andrew Luck wasn't playing, right?

WRONG!

Lol!  LOL

Whoa, did you really just blindly make up a prediction from BPK and then call him "wrong" about it?

This is a new low, even for a dope like yourself.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 12:44 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You're just sore that I point out everytime you're WRONG!

WRONG!

Lol!  LOL

So you admit that Luck isn't very good?  Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

WRONG!

Lol!  LOL

Now I see why everybody says you suck at smack.  What a stupid post.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I call BS on the OP and her screen name. Their are no maidens in the steel city....unless they can run faster than their brothers.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 04:47 PM)Beaker Wrote: I call BS on the OP and her screen name. Their are no maidens in the steel city....unless they can run faster than their brothers.

Except I'm an only child...which technically means I can run faster than no one and am the slowest person alive. :p

Actually, the real secret to my maidenhood is my well-known unattractiveness. I should have called myself Steel Gorgon but that would have been too much work.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 05:02 PM)Steel Maiden Wrote: Actually, the real secret to my maidenhood is my well-known unattractiveness.

The ugliest girl in Cincinnati is still attractive in pittsburgh. Heck, those losers will bang anything they can hold still long enough. Drop the maiden part sweetie, youre not fooling anyone.
Reply/Quote
You seem to know an awful lot about what losers would bang.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 07:47 PM)Steel Maiden Wrote: You seem to know an awful lot about what losers would bang.

I simply need to look a few hundred miles up the Ohio river to its confluence. Its all right there if you just open your eyes.
Reply/Quote
There are no girls on the internet. Exception:Bonnie. I think.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 11:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There are no girls on the internet.  Exception:Bonnie.  I think.

And Meg. But I don't think she migrated.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 10:57 PM)Beaker Wrote: I simply need to look a few hundred miles up the Ohio river to its confluence. Its all right there if you just open your eyes.

Why would you look up the river for something you presumably don't want to see? Maybe you're used to looking at losers after decades of disappointment that you seek it out, though. That would explain all the voyeuristic dong threads aroung these parts.

(10-10-2015, 11:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There are no girls on the internet.  Exception:Bonnie.  I think.

(10-10-2015, 11:46 PM)Benton Wrote: And Meg. But I don't think she migrated.

Don't forget TrinaAnn. But most real girls wouldn't post on a Bengals board for fear of being "triggered."
Reply/Quote