Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Syrian family in Germany orders a hit on their own daughter
(12-23-2015, 08:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: Her move to conservative means she *may* be biased, as I said.  And her "life long fight for gay and women's rights" now includes her saying gays can't get married.

Do you understand that?

Anyway, as to your OP, we still haven't seen any link to show its true from you.

Carry on.

Ah the old stomp your feet and cry lie.

A vaunted Dino move lol
(12-23-2015, 10:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah the old stomp your feet and cry lie.  

A vaunted Dino move lol

And ignoring any and all facts is your "move".

A women who is, in your words, in a "life long fight for gay and women's rights" doesn't come out against gay marriage.  

But back to your claim about the President:

So either put up or shut up Luvnit, er, Lucy.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-23-2015, 11:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: And ignoring any and all facts is your "move".

A women who is, in your words, in a "life long fight for gay and women's rights" doesn't come out against gay marriage.  

But back to your claim about the President:

So either put up or shut up Luvnit, er, Lucy.

Rock On

I did. Just because you want to sit in denial and claim that it's false because a conservative quoted an article covering when Obama stopped 20k coptics ... That's a you problem.

And I guess I am also supposed to be Luvinit now? I will add that to the list of accounts I am supposed to be running on here. Rock On
(12-28-2015, 01:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I did.   Just because you want to sit in denial and claim that it's false because a conservative quoted an article covering when Obama stopped 20k coptics ...   That's a you problem.  

And I guess I am also supposed to be Luvinit now?   I will add that to the list of accounts I am supposed to be running on here.   Rock On

You can't read, can you?

Your "gay rights conservative" is against gay marriage.

Let that sink in.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.