Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A. Whitworth prepared to leave Bengals for Super Bowl contender
(02-28-2017, 04:39 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Those three teams have FOs that are willing to go out and improve. The Bengals are a team with over $40 million in cap room, but are only going to operate with $15 million for their free agents. Keep in mind, that if we want to keep Whit, he's going to cost over $10 million a year.

Boy do you spread sunshine.   Whatever
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 04:39 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Those three teams have FOs that are willing to go out and improve. The Bengals are a team with over $40 million in cap room, but are only going to operate with $15 million for their free agents. Keep in mind, that if we want to keep Whit, he's going to cost over $10 million a year.

We'll keep Whit and maybe Rex.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 05:20 PM)McC Wrote: We'll keep Whit and maybe Rex.

I'll give you Whit. I won't be surprised if he winds up leaving, but I won't be surprised he gets a ton of money from the Bengals. Other than that, I don't think anyone else is a guarantee.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote