Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Win That Comes With A Steep Price
(09-30-2018, 08:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As bad as it was, it wasn't nearly as bad as several others i've seen. If i never see Gordon Hayward's injury again, i'll be happy. 

Gordon's was bad too.. I saw Delanie Walker's earlier this year, ugh.

Worst I think I've ever seen was that Louisville basketball player. NEVER seen a reaction like that. 

But regardless, I feel bad for all of them. Eifert's just pulls at the heart strings a bit more, was really rooting for the comeback story he deserved.
Reply/Quote
Eifert was the real deal and if stayed healthy would've went down with an impressive career I believe. Its heartbreaking to see him experience that. I hope the best for him and wish he would return with us and a Cinderella story comeback.
Reply/Quote
Now the Bengals can put that money towards re-signing AJ Green.
Reply/Quote
PG13's was as bad as gordon haywood's. They're coming back, PG13 back to all-starish form.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Felt real bad for Eifert he is a good guy that wanted nothing more then to give the Bengals a full season of playing games. Wish him the best.
Reply/Quote
Prayers for him!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:53 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Ki Jana had enough time to prove he just wasnt going to be anything special.  Did his knee injury play a role?  Probably but so many players come back from that injury to have a great career.  He was just too fragile in general

Pollack injury stings.  He started slow but was just starting to come around when he got hurt.  I think he may have been good

Odell hurts too.  He was a great player as a rookie but just too big of a bone head to stay out of trouble.  I was really excited to see what kind of career he couldve had

Shipley was a nice player but not gonna be a star

Henry had multiple chances.  Unlikely he ever wouldve put it all together before his death

Tyler Eifert hurts too.  Just a suplreme talent and red zone threat but like Ki jana, way too fragile

I don’t think he’s “fragile” but has just had terrible luck.

No one would’ve walked away from that injury today.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 06:53 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Ki Jana had enough time to prove he just wasnt going to be anything special.  Did his knee injury play a role?  Probably but so many players come back from that injury to have a great career.  He was just too fragile in general

Pollack injury stings.  He started slow but was just starting to come around when he got hurt.  I think he may have been good

Odell hurts too.  He was a great player as a rookie but just too big of a bone head to stay out of trouble.  I was really excited to see what kind of career he couldve had

Shipley was a nice player but not gonna be a star

Henry had multiple chances.  Unlikely he ever wouldve put it all together before his death

Tyler Eifert hurts too.  Just a suplreme talent and red zone threat but like Ki jana, way too fragile

Should we add Kenny Irons to the list?
Reply/Quote
Feel for him and would not blame him if he does hang them up for good.

Maybe get into coaching. Whatever he decides I wish the best for him.

What a great talent !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote