Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green.... When?
Personally I don't think the Bengals window for a run is closed. They still have a lot of talent, and even their vets should have 2 or 3 more good years in them.

This team was really good early, at least on offense. With Eifert they are a bear for anybody with Green and Boyd on the outside. Throw in Mixon and that's a different ball game. Remember, he missed 2 games in the first part of the season so we really didn't get to see the full potential of the offense with all of them together - once Eifert went down.

Eifert is the wild card. An unbelievable talent who just can't stay on the field. You have to think eventually karma will prevail and he has a full season like 2015. Just hope it's not somewhere else.

The defense is another story, it needs help badly at LB. Even so, a good DC can get something out of what they got - look at what Marvin did over the last number of weeks. And before I get blasted, yes I wanted Marvin out of here also, it was way past time. But he can coach a defense. Maybe he's like Dick Lebeau and can get back to his wheelhouse - just not a head coach.

I say keep the band together and hope the next coach is able to take them tot he next level. Look at the Chicago Bears this year!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote