Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A win in NOLA for a struggling team...
...is never easy. Even though there were a lot of Burrow fan boys/girls in the Dome, the place is electric. Congrats to these guys. May not have been pretty, but this was a much needed win and hopefully is a turning point in the season. A lot of folks (myself included) have been looking forward to this game since last season, to relive a little bit of 2019. Wish I could have been there with my Burreaux jersey. Not sure if I would've won the LSU one, or the Bengals one and gotten my @$$ kicked. Tongue

Very happy for the Bengals, the Saints' season is lost anyway. Finally a close game goes in the Bengals' favor. Can't wait til next week. Hopefully this was a turning point in the season. You can't overlook a morale booster like this. And you all have to take into account, this team is absolutely better than the record indicates.

Also I expect the Burrow / Chase tunnel vision complainers to identify yourselves... I told you so!! Hilarious

Last thought... Burrow doing things like wearing his LSU jersey is precisely why even Saints fans, deep down, pull for him at least a little bit. Gave me friggin goosebumps.

Congrats. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Yeah now that they finally decided to take what the D gives it opens up all sorts of possibilities. Chase will get his.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
and Eli breaks his silence

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:21 PM)pally Wrote: and Eli breaks his silence

He should really just be quiet. He was horrendous today, and one of the main reasons it was even a close game.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He should really just be quiet. He was horrendous today, and one of the main reasons it was even a close game.

Yeah aside from that hit on Taysom he didn't play very well.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah aside from that hit on Taysom he didn't play very well.

And it was against backups and practice squad players, too. Aside from Chido the CB’s were really bad today.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:21 PM)pally Wrote: and Eli breaks his silence

For the love of Jesus. They need him to go to the Front Office. Tell him if he tweets again, he is cut. Just shut up. You are not built like that. 17 point win if he is not a bum. You are literally the worst Bengal defensive player, in my opinion. Take your social media mouth out to the streets of NO and talk that same stuff and save us the trouble.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
You'd think Eli would just stop posting...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:27 PM)Destro Wrote: Take your social media mouth out to the streets of NO and talk that same stuff and save us the trouble.

I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy…
Reply/Quote
Just barely, but it’s nice to see us hit the 30 mark, which is the first time this season. This offense should be doing so more often but at least a step in the right direction. It’s even more important to do so while Reader is out.
Reply/Quote
Yeah Eli Apple is just the epitome of an idiot. Dude obviously just enjoys being disliked.
Reply/Quote
Mr. Twitter there is directly responsible for at least 1 Saints TD and probably a FG as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah aside from that hit on Taysom he didn't play very well.

He had good coverage on the 4th down play that sealed the game. Overall though I agree, he was pretty trash today. The scheme in general seemed pretty weird though and had the CBs playing 8 yards deep. 
Reply/Quote
Why are folks hating on Eli? He had a solid game. I did see where he lost contain on the TD run but Awuzie and Bell looked equally as bad.

Eli ended the game with 6 tackles. Are we for real mad at a dude who just posted Who Dey>Who Dat?

He didn't say shit about his game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Well despite Saints fans complaining, that was not PI. He had better position than the receiver and then he slipped.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 06:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why are folks hating on Eli? He had a solid game. I did see where he lost contain on the TD run but Awuzie and Bell looked equally as bad.

Eli ended the game with 6 tackles. Are we for real mad at a dude who just posted Who Dey>Who Dat?

He didn't say shit about his game

Bingo. Sounds like a team-first quote to me
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 07:41 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Bingo.  Sounds like a team-first quote to me

As I said: Why are folks mad that Eli said: "WHO DEY>WHO DAT"?

I think folks sometimes just get a narrative in their heads and don't give things a rational look. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Eli had a reputation as a crappy DB that couldn't stickanyejete before he came here to play for Lou. He's played solid ball since he's been here, but old narratives are hard to kill
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Eli had a reputation as a crappy DB that couldn't stickanyejete before he came here to play for Lou. He's played solid ball since he's been here, but old narratives are hard to kill

He was really bad today despite the Saints being without their top 3 WR’s. It has nothing to do with “old narratives.”

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He was really bad today despite the Saints being without their top 3 WR’s. It has nothing to do with “old narratives.”

He may have had a bad day today, but from the crappy stream I watched it appeared all our DBs had bad day. I'm talking about his total body of work in Cincy
Reply/Quote