Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AB available :P
Just screwing with you guys. See you in the CFL!

Edit: To be serious, I hope this guy gets help. He is in dire straights for cash, yet he does crap like this. Something serious going on with him.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:32 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: Just screwing with you guys. See you in the CFL, ya loon!

I hope he keeps his shirt on. It gets really cold up here. Brrrr.
Reply/Quote
well now he is

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/06/buccaneers-finally-release-antonio-brown/
Reply/Quote
It wouldn't shock me to see a team like the Raiders pick him up in time for the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Quote:8 more catches to unlock a $333,333 bonus.

He also needed 55 receiving yards to unlock another $333,333 bonus.

He also needed just 1 receiving TD to unlock another $333,333 bonus.

And he has "money problems.........."

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

How stupid can you be?!

If I have a chance to make a million dollars that easily, I don't care if someone is repeatedly smashing my balls with a hammer because I'm playing through the pain just to get those incentives!

That's how you know the dude's a whackjob, but I guess playing in Pittsburgh would do that to anyone Freakout
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 02:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It wouldn't shock me to see a team like the Raiders pick him up in time for the playoffs.

Thats an interesting idea. That would be on brand for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 02:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It wouldn't shock me to see a team like the Raiders pick him up in time for the playoffs.

I don't know, he didn't exactly leave the Raiders on good terms the last time.  But who knows maybe he will want to book a hot air balloon flight in Vegas this time.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 04:13 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I don't know, he didn't exactly leave the Raiders on good terms the last time.  But who knows maybe he will want to book a hot air balloon flight in Vegas this time.

But will he pay for it?  Tongue
Reply/Quote
Burfict really did break this guy.

In all seriousness, hopefully he gets some help because he is clearly not well.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
And, the saga takes another turn. Turns out that AB hooked up with an "Only Fans" model the night before the game.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/antonio-brown-hooking-up-with-onlyfans-model-could-put-buccaneers-in-jeopardy/ar-AASxrga?ocid=msedgntp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Any one surprised to hear that he cleared waivers?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote