Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AB out fo good
He's suffering from post Burfict syndrome.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope he gets the help he needs.

I fully expect to see him in the headlines for a murder/suicide in the future if he doesn't.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:31 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I hope he gets the help he needs.

I fully expect to see him in the headlines for a murder/suicide in the future if he doesn't.

Nate Burleson brought up that there was $1m in incentives that could have been locked in over the remainder of the game, but he was benched.
Reply/Quote
I have never seen anything like that before.

Mike Evans over there trying to talk him out of it and then dude just rips off his gear and jogs to the locker room waving and being weird.

WRs are just such damn divas.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: He's suffering from post Burfict syndrome.. 

It’s so weird. I basically got blocked for bitching in my fantasy league about the commissioner dropping Antonio Brown and AJ Brown after losing the first round of the playoffs for the top 2 seeds to grab and he ended up walking out of the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nate Burleson brought up that there was $1m in incentives that could have been locked in over the remainder of the game, but he was benched.

Saw that too. Just imagine what trouble AB will get into in 5-10 years if a million is a big deal now. He certainly won't be hitting those incentives in week 18 now I guess.

I get being upset about it but if the guy just shut up and played he could have signed 1 year contracts for the next 2-3 years and made 10 mil. 

The guy needs help. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:13 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: It’s so weird. I basically got blocked for bitching in my fantasy league about the commissioner dropping Antonio Brown and AJ Brown after losing the first round of the playoffs for the top 2 seeds to grab and he ended up walking out of the game.

I hope you're not playing for money (or at least just a symbolic amount). That BS screams collusion. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:04 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Saw that too. Just imagine what trouble AB will get into in 5-10 years if a million is a big deal now. He certainly won't be hitting those incentives in week 18 now I guess.

I get being upset about it but if the guy just shut up and played he could have signed 1 year contracts for the next 2-3 years and made 10 mil. 

The guy needs help. 

It seems that was not the case.

PFT has reported that Arians told Brown to get in the game, and he refused.  Arians told him a second time to get in there, and Brown again refused.  Arians then told him to leave, which is when the theatrics began.
Reply/Quote
The man needs help.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It seems that was not the case.

PFT has reported that Arians told Brown to get in the game, and he refused.  Arians told him a second time to get in there, and Brown again refused.  Arians then told him to leave, which is when the theatrics began.

F A B

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: F A B

Smartest thing you've said this year (and you've said plenty of smart stuff the last two days!)
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Smartest thing you've said this year (and you've said plenty of smart stuff the last two days!)

Hit my head Friday. I'm good.  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hit my head Friday. I'm good.  ThumbsUp

Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I’m 99% convinced the erratic behavior is, in part, due to CTE.
Reply/Quote
VB sent AB to full ******. ( I edited it myself )

Josh Gordon and AB getting multiple bites at the Apple is disgusting. Belong on Court TV and not NFL Network.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I’m 99% convinced the erratic behavior is, in part, due to CTE.

I started to suspect that when he was still with the Steelers.  Something isn’t right.  
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:07 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I hope you're not playing for money (or at least just a symbolic amount). That BS screams collusion. 

Fortunately not, but I work next to the guy and he was pissed off that I was calling him out. It’s a league full of his family and friends. I reckon he just doesn’t want me to win. Idk if he can kick me out or not but he deleted the post and blocked me from changing my name (after renaming my team himself), and making more posts.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:18 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I started to suspect that when he was still with the Steelers.  Something isn’t right.  

Yeah. Aside from bein' a lil goofy here and there he really wasn't a problem in Pittsburgh til that head shot in the playoffs... Was he? The dude has completely lost it over the last 5 years.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: He's suffering from post Burfict syndrome.. 

I heard Chris Carter on NFL channel this morning say that, but it is an excuse for someone who has mental health issues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I’m 99% convinced the erratic behavior is, in part, due to CTE.

Only tort lawyers would want that. They than sue the NFL and all organized football is destroyed. No college football, no high school football. The erratic behavior can be attributed to mental health issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote