Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Game: Jaguars @ Patriots Game Day
Well, Jags are gonna be tough again next year as well. At least we don't have to put up with Squatsburg fans prattling on till next year.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the Jags kept their mouths shut, I would've been pulling for them.

Jags will be around for a while. If they had a QB they'd be going to Minnesota.
Reply/Quote
James Harrison, Patriot hero.
Reply/Quote
Jags did a Marv and quit doing play action even though the Past D was still biting on Fournette.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 08:10 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: At least it isn’t Pittsburgh. But man the AFC is getting old and boring.

Just think of how exciting it's gonna be to have Marvin back next season and the one after that!  If that doesn't make your balls all tingly like being scrubbed with a stiff wire brush nothing will..  Ninja  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 08:12 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: If the Jags kept their mouths shut, I would've been pulling for them.

They were so proud talking about how the Steelers trash talk motivated them to win. Those corners held Brown all game and still got torched. I don't know what they expected vs Brady, but they seemed to think they'd win.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Kraft sounds a little liquored up.

Reply/Quote
Get ready for how Tom with his scratch on his hand pushed through it to win a Super Bowl. It's going to be the big story.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 08:14 PM)grampahol Wrote: Just think of how exciting it's gonna be to have Marvin back next season and the one after that!  If that doesn't make your balls all tingly like being scrubbed with a stiff wire brush nothing will..  Ninja  

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 08:21 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Get ready for how Tom with his scratch on his hand pushed through it to win a Super Bowl. It's going to be the big story.

God bless that brave bastard.

[Image: giphy.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 07:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: omg. Stop with the silly conspiracy stuff. It was a fumble and it was a catch. The refs haven't done anything to influence this game. 

The Jags need to get to Brady and not let him camp in the pocket. It's as simple as that. Plus, they stopped throwing all the screens and mis-directions that worked in the first half.

The voice of reason when nobody’s being unreasonable. Someone’s gotta do it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Good luck Vikings or Eagles. You are going to need it. Tom has a scratch on his hand. Gronk got hit in the head. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Oh, for quick conspiracy for those of you that like that.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/NFL-Google-have-Vikings-Patriots-in-Super-Bowl-52-113933924

http://www.complex.com/sports/2018/01/it-looks-like-the-nfl-already-predicted-patriots-vikings-super-bowl

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 08:12 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: If the Jags kept their mouths shut, I would've been pulling for them.

Bortles played well. He just ain’t Tom Brady.

Reply/Quote

How can you blame Bortles for that loss? Dude played well.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 08:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bortles played well. He just ain’t Tom Brady.

(01-21-2018, 09:34 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: How can you blame Bortles for that loss? Dude played well.

Not saying he didn't play well, but he played well for Blake Bortles. Any way you skin it, the offense is limited with him as QB. Sure, he can throw crossing routes, to his backs, and one read play action passes, but the offense is much more about working around Blake Bortles' faults and having Bortles not lose, rather than having him win. 

I'm not hating on Bortles just to hate. A team largely needs a great QB to make it to the Superbowl. This year's NFC is an aberration thanks to Wentz's injury and the Minneapolis Miracle. Otherwise, the QB matchup in the Superbowl would be the GOAT vs either another first-ballot HOF in Brees or a promising young QB in Wentz. 
Reply/Quote
7 pages of blaming the refs. Holy shit.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=26797

Multiple users claiming the hit on Gronk was incidental and therefore not actually a penalty.
Reply/Quote
None-the-less, this is still funny.

Reply/Quote
Well at least it was a much better game than last year when their opponent just bent over and took it from Brady.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Only one penalty called against the Pats the entire game is a little sketchy.

But Kudos to Brady and if he wins this one he will have as many SB wins as the entire Steeler franchise.

Hope he gets it if Vikings lose and surpasses them next year with a 7th.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 10:20 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Only one penalty called against the Pats the entire game is a little sketchy.

But Kudos to Brady and if he wins this one he will have as many SB wins as the entire Steeler franchise.

Hope he gets it if Vikings lose and surpasses them next year with a 7th.

Probably best for the infrastructure of Philly that the Eagles not win the SB.  Those lunatics would burn down the city.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote