Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Uniforms
(01-25-2022, 03:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Best looking uniform.

Nah. The orange jersey, black pants, and orange socks are the best and farthest from any other teams uniforms. Everyone has white. Yuck.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:39 PM)Mer Wrote: Nah. The orange jersey, black pants, and orange socks are the best and farthest from any other teams uniforms. Everyone has white. Yuck.

The orange jersey looks the worst out of the 3, IMO.
I think the stripes on the shoulder of the orange jersey look terrible.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was hoping for the orange.Oh well,these are okay,but would have been my last option,especially since they just used them.Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
The white on white is so freaking clean.

Def my favorite combo. Glad they borrowed from the color rush.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The orange jersey looks the worst out of the 3, IMO.

Both versions of the orange jerseys are awful. To each their own though. I just wouldn't wear one. I don't like a lot of orange on anything Bengals related that I'd wear.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 05:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The orange jersey looks the worst out of the 3, IMO.

I've always hated the orange jersey. Both the 2004-2020 version and the current.

It's just too much orange and doesn't make the helmets pop.

Shoulder stripes do look bad on orange as well, agreed.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, if the Rams make it there they will literally be playing at home. If we beat KC I want SF.

Same, wanting to see a 3rd Bengals/Niners Superbowl. Rams will have a significant edge being at Home with their DL.

Not like the 49ers are punks on the DL either with Nick Bosa, but still, it isn't Donald and company in LA.

BTW, love the white on white, my fave jerseys.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:38 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Well that's stupid Sad

Just need to make the orange the official home jersey beginning in 2022 and then we can wear them at the SB every other year  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, if the Rams make it there they will literally be playing at home. If we beat KC I want SF.

On one hand I think SF is a way better matchup because Aaron Donald and Von Miller vs Adeniji and Prince would be a freaking bloodbath.

On another hand I know that Jimmy G is no Montana, but that would be heartbreaking to potentially lose all three SB appearances to the 49ers. It might give all the older generation of fans heart attacks.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
That uniform pictured is my favorite of the uniforms, but I know they can't wear it to KC, so the white is fine. I'm not a fan of the orange either.
Reply/Quote