Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Uniforms
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm good with this uni. Does anyone know if we'd be the home or away squad in the Super Bowl? I suppose we'll either wear this combination or the uniform we wore against the Raiders for the big game.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm good with this uni. Does anyone know if we'd be the home or away squad in the Super Bowl? I suppose we'll either wear this combination or the uniform we wore against the Raiders for the big game.

Funny, it looks like either NFC team is "home".  Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Well, if the Rams make it there they will literally be playing at home. If we beat KC I want SF.

Reply/Quote
I don't mind it.

Hopefully, we don the orange jerseys for the Super Bowl. It's a shame we have 3 games and went black, white, white with our jerseys.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:29 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't mind it.

Hopefully, we don the orange jerseys for the Super Bowl. It's a shame we have 3 games and went black, white, white with our jerseys.

I don’t think we are allowed to do orange because they are our “alternate” jersey and teams aren’t allowed to do alternate jerseys in the playoffs, at least that’s what I’ve seen.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:29 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't mind it.

Can't wear alternate for the playoffs.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:34 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I don’t think we are allowed to do orange because they are our “alternate” jersey and teams aren’t allowed to do alternate jerseys in the playoffs, at least that’s what I’ve seen.

(01-25-2022, 12:34 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Can't wear alternate for the playoffs.

Well that's stupid Sad
Reply/Quote
Even if alternates were allowed, the Chiefs will be in red so no way they would allow us to wear orange.
Reply/Quote
I don't mind the white or the black at all. The orange is fun, but the white and black are classy and clean.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm good with this uni. Does anyone know if we'd be the home or away squad in the Super Bowl? I suppose we'll either wear this combination or the uniform we wore against the Raiders for the big game.

AFC representative is designated as the "home" team this year. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Yeah they weren’t going with a different road uniform this week.
Stick with what’s working.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 01:27 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yeah they weren’t going with a different road uniform this week.
Stick with what’s working.

Oh, COME ON... enough with the superstitious crap!

That's as bad as me putting my Bengals sweatshirt/hoodie back on because the Bengals promptly blew a 10-point lead as soon as I took it off, then them proceeding to win the game... wait a minute... dammit.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 01:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: AFC representative is designated as the "home" team this year. 

I like the idea of making the Rams move to the visitor's locker room.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I love this uniform and suspect it even helps Burrow pick his receivers out of the crowd.
Reply/Quote
We really need a white helmet go with the white tiger look. Hopefully with the rule change next year we'll be able to see it happen one day.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, if the Rams make it there they will literally be playing at home. If we beat KC I want SF.

The Rams don't have a terribly huge fan base out there still. They're doing their damnedest to keep 49ers fans out this week. I guess they swarmed the stadium the last time they played. Angelinos were fine without NFL football for decades, and there wasn't a huge amount of excitement for the two teams that moved there. They'd surely have SOME advantage over us out there though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:00 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote:

Best looking uniform.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 03:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Best looking uniform.

It's my fav as well, but I admit the orange jersey with black pants did win me over more than I anticipated.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, if the Rams make it there they will literally be playing at home. If we beat KC I want SF.

This 10000000000%
Reply/Quote