Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Steelers @ Broncos Game Day
(01-17-2016, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You guys really need to get the Steelers out of your head.

Most Bengals fans still aren't over Ben's first playoff win over the Bengals.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:01 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Just did about 10 min ago ThumbsUp

Same here.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Can't say I'm too surprised. Never really felt like the Steelers were going to win except that the Broncos drops and miscues were all falling the Steelers way.

One turnover. One time the D couldn't stop 'em.

I'm disappointed but good season all things considered and a win next week in Foxboro would have been MORE unlikely than one this week...even f Brown came back full strength.

I'll be back when they round up all the JNers and wrangle them back in behind their protective gate....

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'll be back when they round up all the JNers and wrangle them back in behind their protective gate....

Ninja

They're spilling into smack talk, but we're allowed to AB drop kick to the face them there.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Most Bengals fans still aren't over Ben's first playoff win over the Bengals.

Hell, who knows;maybe they'll start putting Steelers in thier sigs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Can't say I'm too surprised.  Never really felt like the Steelers were going to win except that the Broncos drops and miscues were all falling the Steelers way.

One turnover.  One time the D couldn't stop 'em.

I'm disappointed but good season all things considered and a win next week in Foxboro would have been MORE unlikely than one this week...even f Brown came back full strength.

I'll be back when they round up all the JNers and wrangle them back in behind their protective gate....

Ninja

I know you think you and all Steelers fans are just wonderful, but this is not the smack forum. Regardless, I have more respect for any Bengal fan in JN than I do for some wanna be winner who lives off the wins of a pro team like you.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 01:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I know you think you and all Steelers fans are just wonderful, but this is not the smack forum. Regardless, I have more respect for any Bengal fan in JN than I do for some wanna be winner who lives off the wins of a pro team like you.

Maybe if I wrote it in Latin you'd understand?

Lots of folks who almost never post outside of the friendly confines of JN posting right now.

Understand?

No?

Eh, I'm not surprised.  But you ARE right that this isn't smack.  So take it elsewhere.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 01:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe if I wrote it in Latin you'd understand?

Lots of folks who almost never post outside of the friendly confines of JN posting right now.

Understand?

No?

Eh, I'm not surprised.  But you ARE right that this isn't smack.  So take it elsewhere.

You constant put down of people in JN is annoying. All of our fans regardless of the forum are great fans regardless of how you try and paint them in the smack forum and in here as morons. They are smarter and better than you will ever be.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 02:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You constant put down of people in Steelers fans is annoying. All of our fans regardless of the forum are great fans regardless of how you try and paint them in the smack forum and in here as morons. They are smarter and better than you will ever be.

ftfy   Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 02:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You constant put down of people in JN is annoying. All of our fans regardless of the forum are great fans regardless of how you try and paint them in the smack forum and in here as morons. They are smarter and better than you will ever be.

Are you daring to besmirch my character??!?!

Cool
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 02:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: They are smarter and better than you will ever be.

You know what they say....When you have to tell everyone how smart and better you are, it's probably not true.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:54 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You know what they say....When you have to tell everyone how smart and better you are, it's probably not true.

I don't recall saying anything about me so nice try Whatever

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 05:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't recall saying anything about me so nice try Whatever

LOL...I know you suffer from reading difficulties and understanding the "generalized you" so I'm not surprised by your reply.  Heck I'm pretty sure right now you have no real understanding of the highlighted part of my post while at the very least 90% of the rest of those that read this will.  It's why you made the previous post.

ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote