Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Steelers @ Broncos Game Day
(01-17-2016, 08:36 PM)Trademark Wrote: Ah it's refreshing to see yet another rigged game

You're right, this was a rigged game. No way the Broncos should have won it.
Reply/Quote
Goodbye crapsburgh
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Cut the lead! Commence comeback!

I gotta say, especially the way kickers were flaming out early in the year, that kid they ended up is pretty ***** good and looks like a guy who'll have a great career.  The SOB.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Did Denver seem a little lacsidasical on the onside kick?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Suck it Shittsburgh!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Bahahahaha F U Steelers!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:45 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Id be ok with Denver winning it all, but Id love to see CAR or ARI win it. **** the Pats but that goes without saying.

Wouldn't care if denver wins it, but I can't root for them. I said Steelers/bengal vs Panthers for the Super Bowl prior to last week.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
As we expected. NE vs Denver. Brady v. Manning. Could have predicted it before the season started. 1s and 2s...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Anyone else feel like next week's NFC championship game will be better than the Superbowl?
Reply/Quote
Seasons over and now I could care less who wins.. We're out and best of all so is pissburg.. Now lets see the "cry me a river of tears pissburg postgame show"
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:49 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You're right, this was a rigged game. No way the Broncos should have won it.

Lol
Reply/Quote
I guess the Steelers aren't that good when they abide by the rules. No ref help or blind eye in this game. Good game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:49 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You're right, this was a rigged game. No way the Broncos should have won it.

I'm just bitter about last week we got screwed 
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Pats going back to the SB

again.

go panthers i guess

Reply/Quote
You guys really need to get the Steelers out of your head.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Now, the only question left is will Cowher openly weep during the post game show.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:52 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Anyone else feel like next week's NFC championship game will be better than the Superbowl?

I would say that, but if Carson plays as bad as he did last night it won't be a game. If he plays well it should be a good one
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You guys really need to get the Steelers out of your head.

Just did about 10 min ago ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:54 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm just bitter about last week we got screwed 

Fumbling the ball and 2 stupid penalties make it more like, they screwed themselves.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You guys really need to get the Steelers out of your head.

Tell that to 2-13 Marvin!!
Reply/Quote