Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Steelers @ Chiefs Game Day
8:15PM Eastern on NBC. All game thoughts go here.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 11:29 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 8:15PM Eastern on NBC. All game thoughts go here.

I just hope for the sake of all those going to the game that the weather clears up. 
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, I've got the Steelers winning this one. Steelers 31 Chiefs 28
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Great news. Ben is starting. I knew that ankle injured from last week wouldn't keep him out. He's just too much of a competitor. Tough as nails.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 06:35 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Great news. Ben is starting. Tough as nails.

Yep!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp5oXysRRxdUE6jA4ST_W...vhf_JBPR0g]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This game = Yawn

Reply/Quote
not surprised @ this game though. KC has held them w/o a TD. the difference in this game will be what KC can do on offense. IF they can get tyreke hill into the open field it could blow this game wide open. however, pitt anticipated that and have wrapped him up every time they try to get him in a screen or a run.
Reply/Quote
Oh look at steelers pass interference on third down no call.. shocker. Already saw THREE blatant holding plays by the steelers as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 12:04 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Oh look at steelers pass interference on third down no call.. shocker. Already saw THREE blatant holding plays by the steelers as well.

You're watching this game like

[Image: 45900_ORIG-i_seent_it.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Err make-up call i guess
Reply/Quote
Why is this thread in this subforum, instead of in the other one with the other "gameday" threads?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 12:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why is this thread in this subforum, instead of in the other one with the other "gameday" threads?

because Bengal fans are dumbasses.

Not as stupid as Travis Kelce though.  That person foul was the most beautiful thing since Peko's raincoat shove.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 12:11 AM)6andcounting Wrote: You're watching this game like

[Image: 45900_ORIG-i_seent_it.jpg]

Is this supposed to be a joke. If it is a solid d- for efforr.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 12:35 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Is this supposed to be a joke. If it is a solid d- for efforr.

for Eiffert?
Reply/Quote
Holy shit steelers actually got called for hitting a guy in the head
Reply/Quote
The play clock was at 0:00 for 3 seconds when the ball was snapped. Who ever that was can blame his concussion on the refs for even allowing that play to happen.  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 12:57 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The play clock was at 0:00 for 3 seconds when the ball was snapped. Who ever that was can blame his concussion on the refs for even allowing that play to happen.  Nervous

Are you sure you can count that high?
Reply/Quote
lol what a shitty call

Reply/Quote
Call me crazy but the Steelers always pull this personal foul stunt when they're down late in the fourth quarter. Sometimes they get called for it and sometimes they don't -- but sometimes it baits their opponent into making a dumb mistake.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 12:57 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Holy shit steelers actually got called for hitting a guy in the head

Better have, was far dirtier than burfict's hit on brown last year. 
Reply/Quote