Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Titans @ Ravens Game Day Thread
Game. The Chiefs should be scared.
Reply/Quote
Vrabel probably about to abuse that penalty loophole again to drain clock.

That shit is getting closed INSTANTLY in the offseason.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Titan using alot defensive backs playing SAM linebacker aka the STAR.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:17 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Vrabel probably about to abuse that penalty loophole again to drain clock.

That shit is getting closed INSTANTLY in the offseason.

Oh, they didn't do it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Now they are in prevent.....I HATE PREVENT! Close it out by dominating!
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:17 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Game. The Chiefs should be scared.

They have to get through Watson and the Texans first...

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:17 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Game. The Chiefs should be scared.

Maybe the Texans will be afraid. You never know.
Reply/Quote
I will say this - don't let some numbers fool you; Jackson has sucked bad tonight...
Reply/Quote
I’m pretty much good with any of the remaining teams winning it now.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:22 AM)Joelist Wrote: I will say this - don't let some numbers fool you; Jackson has sucked bad tonight...

The turnovers anyway.

Reply/Quote
I hope they win it all.

Reply/Quote
Basically massive yards in garbage time but points were hard to come by. The Titans thoroughly outcoached and outplayed the Rats. Jackson always has lacked touch on his ball and the Titans exploited it - and Jackson's bad ball security and decision making didn't help.
Reply/Quote
Henry’s jersey looks like he’s been through a war zone lol

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m pretty much good with any of the remaining teams winning it now.

Not SF for me..like the team but Jim G reminds me of Andy.. mediocre but his team is stacked.

Anyone but SF.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:29 AM)Joelist Wrote: Basically massive yards in garbage time but points were hard to come by. The Titans thoroughly outcoached and outplayed the Rats. Jackson always has lacked touch on his ball and the Titans exploited it - and Jackson's bad ball security and decision making didn't help.

Only two other teams this year figured it out.

Their major problem was that freight train RB. Lamar is still someone most teams want as their QB.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:30 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Not SF for me..like the team but Jim G reminds me of Andy.. mediocre but his team is stacked.

Anyone but SF.

Yeah, i don't want them to win because they beat us twice in the SB Mellow

Reply/Quote
Baltimore was completely unprepared, totally overconfident, and they didn’t consider the Titans serious competition. Watching Tennessee take them apart was most satisfying — and I’m very impressed with Dean Pees and the Titans’ defense.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:33 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yeah, i don't want them to win because they beat us twice in the SB Mellow

Ancient history. They’re fun to watch. Particularly that DL.

They could tie Pittsburgh with another title, too.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:34 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Baltimore was completely unprepared, totally overconfident, and they didn’t consider the Titans serious competition.  Watching Tennessee take them apart was most satisfying — and I’m very impressed with Dean Pees and the Titans’ defense.

Yup, and Ravens relied to much on L Jackson AKA choke man to do it all.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:34 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Baltimore was completely unprepared, totally overconfident, and they didn’t consider the Titans serious competition.  Watching Tennessee take them apart was most satisfying — and I’m very impressed with Dean Pees and the Titans’ defense.

I like lamar, but yeah maybe he gets knocked down the totem pole a bit. Back to the drawing board for him. Hopefully he doesn't turn into a Peyton Manning. Then again who wouldn't want to, but regular season beast and playoff ghost in general.
Reply/Quote