Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC NORTH CHANGING OF THE GUARD
(01-05-2016, 06:35 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Tell us how's that been working out. 

I guess the good thing about the Bengals and Steelers playing each other is that the Ravens will no longer be the only team in the AFCN with a playoff win in the last 5 seasons. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 06:35 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Tell us how's that been working out. 

Tell us how Oz's poor cap management has led to Super Bowl wins for the Ravens after the new CBA. Tell us about the prospects for the future with your 5-11 team. The past is done, it is time to look to now and to the future. I like where the Bengals are at right now and love the prospects for the future. So win or lose Saturday, I am optimistic we will be a playoff team more times than not the next 3 years.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 07:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I guess the good thing about the Bengals and Steelers playing each other is that the Ravens will no longer be the only team in the AFCN with a playoff win in the last 5 seasons. 

Haha

Well played
Reply/Quote
Do the Steelers know they're on the decline?

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:58 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Do the Steelers know they're on the decline?

How bored are you cheering for a team to incompetent to make the playoffs?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Changing of the guard??????

More like same ole same old.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:06 AM)basballguy Wrote: How bored are you cheering for a team to incompetent to make the playoffs?

Just as bored as cheering for a team that lacks control and hasn't won a playoff game in 25 years. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Like Tupac said

"some things will never change"
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
like the bengals winning the AFC-N and the steelres not making it to the superbowl?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:06 AM)basballguy Wrote: How bored are you cheering for a team to incompetent to make the playoffs?

How bored are you cheering for a team too incompetent to win in the playoffs?

I've watched my team win 5 playoff games in the last 3 years. You? 

Reply/Quote