Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North Predictions Week #15
(12-16-2015, 03:49 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL..We literally have the Broncos, Browns and Ra(Browns 2.0) left.  We win out in large fashion.

The Jets have the Pats.  Please stop.

First Broncos are no cake wakem Ben might not make it through the game healthy.... , Second do you want me to list the number of sub par teams the Steelers have lost to over the last 4 years, this is the main reason you are in the fix you are in... you don;t tend to be very consistent over a season, you have been laying those eggs of terrible losses that have prevented you from making the playoffs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:58 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: First Broncos are no cake wakem Ben might not make it through the game healthy.... , Second do you want me to list the number of sub par teams the Steelers have lost to over the last 4 years, this is the main reason you are in the fix you are in... you don;t tend to be very consistent over a season, you have been laying those eggs of terrible losses that have prevented you from making the playoffs

I thought the Steelers problem was that they lose to the good teams and pad their record vs the bad ones, making them overrated.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well when you are going 8-8 like you have over the last three years twice.. you are really padding your record.. Here is a look back at bad losses

PITTSBURGH:
2012  Oakland, Tenn, Cleveland
2013  Tenn, Oakland, Miami, Minnesota,  Chicago
2014  Tampa Bay, Cleveland, Jets, Saints
2015  Baltimore
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well when you are going 8-8 like you have over the last three years twice.. you are really padding your record.. Here is a look back at bad losses

PITTSBURGH:
2012  Oakland, Tenn, Cleveland
2013  Tenn, Oakland, Miami, Minnesota,  Chicago
2014  Tampa Bay, Cleveland, Jets, Saints
2015  Baltimore

I put this year's Baltimore loss on Tomlin being a ******, but that game went to overtime and that was Vick's first start. With Ben, that game is a blowout.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 10:23 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I thought the Steelers defense was never good, just dirty by hurting all the other teams players. What's changed? If nothing has changed, how is the defense any worse off?

What are you talking about?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:03 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I thought the Steelers problem was that they lose to the good teams and pad their record vs the bad ones, making them overrated.

Have you been concussed recently?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What are you talking about?

I see your are confused as this is coming from a Steeler fan and not a Bengals fan like usual.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I see your are confused as this is coming from a Steeler fan and not a Bengals fan like usual.

Head injury, confirmed. 

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Head injury, confirmed. 

But my team needs me to twist ankles and kick opponents, so just say this concussion is a slightly sore neck and return me to the game three more times.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I put this year's Baltimore loss on Tomlin being a ******, but that game went to overtime and that was Vick's first start. With Ben, that game is a blowout.

typical excuses for losses.. also you seem just disregard the Jets,, they are playing as good as anyone else 3-0 last three games and they already have played Patriots (who continue to loss players) tough in New England, so I can totally see them going 3-0 also. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Are you asking what the wagers are or are you asking what the bet is?

If Bengals/Steelers play each other in the playoffs we wager sigs on it.  Loser must sport the sig until the draft.

Ok fair play. I am not sure what most usually wager on here, that's why I asked. I will get one of the sig guys to make a bengals one for me.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:25 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: typical excuses for losses.. also you seem just disregard the Jets,, they are playing as good as anyone else 3-0 last three games and they already have played Patriots (who continue to loss players) tough in New England, so I can totally see them going 3-0 also. 
What excuses for the loss? Huh?

Gronk is back and what's his name is due back at receiver. Blunt has been pounding it. Jet's are 4-3 in the last 7 games, with losses to the Raiders, Texans and Bills. Wins came against the Jags, Dolphins, Giants and Titans. The only 2 teams who have a slimmer of playoff hope because of absolutely terrible divisions are the Texans and Giants. That's right about a .500 record against bad teams, but the Jets will pull off a 6 games win streak......
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: What excuses for the loss? Huh?

Gronk is back and what's his name is due back at receiver. Blunt has been pounding it. Jet's are 4-3 in the last 7 games, with losses to the Raiders, Texans and Bills. Wins came against the Jags, Dolphins, Giants and Titans. The only 2 teams who have a slimmer of playoff hope because of absolutely terrible divisions are the Texans and Giants. That's right about a .500 record against bad teams, but the Jets will pull off a 6 games win streak......

Blount is done for the year and their secondary is very thin... Jets are playing way better defense than Steelers and that will be their success and Steelers down fall, I predict Johnny Football out throwing Big Ben and Cleveland wins in Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: What excuses for the loss? Huh?

Who has lost to the worse team Jets or Steelers ?   Ravens defeated the Steelers in Pittsburgh.. if Steelers do not make the playoffs.. that terrible lose to a 4-9 team will be the reason... 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok fair play.   I am not sure what most usually wager on here, that's why I asked.   I will get one of the sig guys to make a bengals one for me.

LOL...Not sure exactly what you mean but, I will be making your sig if I win and vice versa. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 05:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...Not sure exactly what you mean but, I will be making your sig if I win and vice versa. 

Oh that's fine. Sorry am new to the whole SIg thing. This makes it even funnier now .
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 05:00 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Who has lost to the worse team Jets or Steelers ?   Ravens defeated the Steelers in Pittsburgh.. if Steelers do not make the playoffs.. that terrible lose to a 4-9 team will be the reason... 

Do you really think Vick's offense is reflective of Ben's offense?

Ben's offense is looking to extend the all-time NFL record to 6 consecutive games over 30 points.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:58 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Blount is done for the year and their secondary is very thin... Jets are playing way better defense than Steelers and that will be their success and Steelers down fall, I predict Johnny Football out throwing Big Ben and Cleveland wins in Cleveland.

I didn't know Blount was out, but I also didn't know that if the Steelers win out they will own the tie-breaker over the Jets anyway. The Steelers would be 8-4 in the AFC.

Your Browns prediction is ********. The Steelers could very well lose to the Broncos.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:25 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: typical excuses for losses.. also you seem just disregard the Jets,, they are playing as good as anyone else 3-0 last three games and they already have played Patriots (who continue to loss players) tough in New England, so I can totally see them going 3-0 also. 

Jets will lose in Dallas
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 07:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Do you really think Vick's offense is reflective of Ben's offense?

Ben's offense is looking to extend the all-time NFL record to 6 consecutive games over 30 points.

guess Baltimores win had nothing to do with Forsett running for a 150 against defenses.. are you ever going to run out of excuses for when the Steelers lose.. and by the way they also lost scoring 30 points.. which again is the reason I said Steelers might not make the playoffs again.. they are too inconsistent and their defense is just not very good.
Reply/Quote