Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Wild Card: Dolphins @ Steelers Game Day
(01-08-2017, 04:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That hit was totally uncalled for. MF should be ejected.
If that was us we would have been thrown out a lot by now extra hitting yelling at refs and that hit it is unbelievable....
Reply/Quote
Mitchell is a MORON!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:09 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Mitchell is a MORON!!!!!

9 yard run. Loses mind.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:10 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: 9 yard run. Loses mind.

Complete Moron Yes.  
Reply/Quote
If that was Burfict with that hit on Rottensquirter he would be suspended for an entire season and Pittsburg would burn to the ground in protest. They are the dirtiest hypocrites in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:14 PM)CJ2etc Wrote: If that was Burfict with that hit on Rottensquirter he would be suspended for an entire season and Pittsburg would burn to the ground in protest.  They are the dirtiest hypocrites in the NFL.

He would be put in Jail. 
Reply/Quote
Come on sissies, that's just hard nosed football.

Dupree Dindu nuffin.
Reply/Quote
I watched a few until I saw the hit on Matt Moore and then I knew it was biased once again.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:27 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Come on sissies, that's just hard nosed football.

Dupree Dindu nuffin.

It's a theme. I hope they make it to New England.
Reply/Quote
Cheapest group of bu--holes in the League.  Target blast your QB, then push and shove until ref calls retaliation.  First and 25.

I thought ol' Jim Nantz was gonna cry a little on the pick by the Dolphins.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 03:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Drinking game: Drink every time one of the following is mentioned/happens:

Bell's patience is mentioned.
Ben's toughness is mentioned.
Brown celebrates a 7 yard first down.
A holding goes uncalled.
Mike Mitchell head hunt.

Drink. Mitchell. Lol.
Reply/Quote
Yeah. James Harrison's never used any kind of PEDs. 

Right

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. James Harrison's never used any kind of PEDs. 

Right

Just look at his head.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 04:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That hit was totally uncalled for. MF should be ejected.

For sure, typical dirty Steeler hit.

Moore is tough though, played through it and got a little momentum going before the fumble.

The Phins could come back, get the ball first in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Just getting it going and Moore fumbles again, sumbitch. Whatever
Reply/Quote
This is embarrassing...
Reply/Quote
The Dolphins are the only playoff team with a bottom 10 offense and defense.

I was trying to figure out how they got a 10-6 record and then I saw their schedule.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Titans should have made the playoffs. Played a much harder schedule than the Dolphins.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Oh look. The steelers are so tough, they don't tackle, they throw guys to the ground.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
LOL!! Matt Moore couldn't look any slower if they tied his shoelaces together!  Hilarious

Reply/Quote