Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Wild Card: Dolphins @ Steelers Game Day
Glad that I played Bell, on fanduel this week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Dolphins played 10 teams with a losing record with an average record of 5 wins. 9 of their 10 wins came off those teams (Congrats Bengals on being the only team with a losing record to whoop them)

Titans played 5 teams with a losing record.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Time for Phins to pull of 30 unanswered points. Hey Damnit, Little engine that could type shit!

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Time for Phins to pull of 30 unanswered points. Hey Damnit, Little engine that could type shit!

It's more likely that, if you were to whack it right now, Kate Upton would shoot out of your penoir. 

Naked and wet and ready.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
All the Playoff games so far have been one sided for the home team.

Dolphins just let AB burn them early and then let Bell run all over them, then they started turning the ball over.

Recipe for disaster.
Reply/Quote
The good news I guess is that Bell's career will be two more years with the way they bury his ass with usage.
Reply/Quote
Watch the refs now begin to get critical with the stoolers now that they have pretty much sealed the game. This shit is almost choreographed each game. They will let them get away with the world until the end, then try and look fair. Total BS.

Reply/Quote
Do you think shazier is so fast because he doesn't have eyebrows to slow him down?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:47 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The good news I guess is that Bell's career will be two more years with the way they bury his ass with usage.

They do overuse him, they don't even alternate a back with him. Nuts.

(01-08-2017, 05:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Watch the refs now begin to get critical with the stoolers now that they have pretty much sealed the game. This shit is almost choreographed each game. They will let them get away with the world until the end, then try and look fair. Total BS.

So true. It is beyond predictable. Every damn game, atleast every one where the Steelers need a win.

(01-08-2017, 05:57 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Do you think shazier is so fast because he doesn't have eyebrows to slow him down?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 06:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So true. It is beyond predictable. Every damn game, atleast every one where the Steelers need a win.

You know how I know the refs are stooler fans? They run around for 3hrs blowing on something that's shaped like a penis. Only stooler fans can do this.

Reply/Quote
with all the bitching and moaning going on, i had to check to see if this was in Jungle Noise
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 10:17 PM)Griever Wrote: with all the bitching and moaning going on, i had to check to see if this was in Jungle Noise

Good post. Could've just said "I'm online." The information is just as pertinent.

You dunce.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 10:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Good post. Could've just said "I'm online." The information is just as pertinent.

You dunce.

Sorry, didn't meant to interrupt your circle jerk
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:32 PM)Griever Wrote: Sorry, didn't meant to interrupt your circle jerk

Yes. You are sorry.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:57 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Do you think shazier is so fast because he doesn't have eyebrows to slow him down?

[Image: tumblr_m5iry1OrHY1r44xg4o1_500.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
As usual, when it's the Steelers making the illegal hits the media celebrates.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-playoffs-dolphins-qb-matt-moore-gets-destroyed-by-steelers-linebacker/
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 04:23 AM)Roland Wrote: As usual, when it's the Steelers making the illegal hits the media celebrates.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-playoffs-dolphins-qb-matt-moore-gets-destroyed-by-steelers-linebacker/

Looks like a runner to me
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 01:10 PM)Griever Wrote: Looks like a runner to me

It would, but to anyone who knows the rules that is an illegal helmet to helmet dirty hit.

Atleast Burfict just gave your boy AB the shoulder when he knocked him out.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 02:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It would, but to anyone who knows the rules that is an illegal helmet to helmet dirty hit.

Atleast Burfict just gave your boy AB the shoulder when he knocked him out.

if you want to say that it was helmet to helmet thats fine  (as there was but most of the hit was in the chest area), but calling it dirty is pretty laughable and plain salty
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 02:52 PM)Griever Wrote: if you want to say that it was helmet to helmet thats fine  (as there was but most of the hit was in the chest area), but calling it dirty is pretty laughable and plain salty

Dupree launched himself right at Moore's jaw. Typical that you wouldn't find this dirty.

He tried to take him out of the game. This happens a lot with you guys.

Pretty laughable when Mitchell took out Cockrell trying to do his famous head hunting.
Reply/Quote