Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Wild Card: Titans @ Chiefs Game Day
Too bad, had a decent drive going.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 07:34 PM)Takedown Wrote: Titans aren’t ready, they’re choking hard. Unfortunately being a Bengals fans we all know that feeling.

But it's not like they aren't doing what got them there.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
That long pass looked like a play we would have done on 3rd & less-than-1 .
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Thinking about Mariota going to lay an egg in the playoffs makes me think about how Andy is 0-5 in the playoffs and somehow we really did nothing about it, just let players leave.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dinking and dunking..... Titans marching down the field again....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
They're driving, but almost fumbled it again, turnovers going to make them lose. Now we watch (I think, lol) just to see how Titans lose this game.
Reply/Quote
That’s a fumble by MM and the refs screwed the Chiefs out of a possible TD return of the fumble
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
cat got smoked. Mariota pulling an A. Dalton, 0 TDs, 1 Int, 82 yards.
Reply/Quote
Another fumble (not called), so now there's an INT, 1 fumble (not lost), 1 fumble (not called, not lost), and another juggling near fumble from the Titans WR - they're done. Of course they would clobber us though lol.
Reply/Quote
Wait why wasn’t that challenged? I didn’t hear what the guy said.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 07:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Wait why wasn’t that challenged?  I didn’t hear what the guy said.

He said something confusing like it has to be under 2 minutes to be challengeable, and/or mariota's forward progress was stopped so anything that happens after that (doesn't count?).

I find it odd Gruden is stlil announcing although he's basically doing a 10 year 100MM dollar deal to coach the Raiders lol. makes me think any coach who does NOT make the playoffs is obligated to become playoff announcer as punishment xD.
Reply/Quote
Forward progress called? Really? Nobody could have possibly called forward progress that fast.

Reply/Quote
Right, I thought that was hliarious, that was a super smashing hit. That would basically mean you cannot sack a QB and make him fumble! He wasn't even trying to run with the ball, normal snapback, hellacious hit, can't be a fumble - lol
Reply/Quote
Woosy.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Refs just say forward progress when the don't want to admit they blew the whistle when the ball was live and about to be picked up by the defense.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Kielce is messed up. Vintage suspended for the rest of the year for that hit.

Reply/Quote
That looked like a hit to the head on Kelcey, let's see!
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 07:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Refs just say forward progress when the don't want to admit they blew the whistle when the ball was live and about to be picked up by the defense.

Their escape clause like defensive holding.

Reply/Quote
Runner had forward progress, so cannot be a fumble.
Reply/Quote
You have to like A. Smith's accuracy on midrange passes.
Reply/Quote