Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AFC north champs
(12-27-2015, 06:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Congratulate your cincinnati bengals. And thank the Ravens and steelers.

Yeah baby and thank the Jets too. Yesterday could not of gone any better for us.

Now we need to take care of bidness. We can beat the Broncos and make a run at that #1 seed.

I think it will be a very close low scoring game with Eifert out. If Eifert was playing i would give us the edge, but he is not.

Hopefully McCarron can keep it up with Kroft. The 2 have practiced together more than McC and Eifert so who knows?
Reply/Quote
I'm happy about AFCN champs and all.. But we've been there and done that.. Bengals need to step up and earn themselves a bye... all "by themselves".. Congrats to us fans!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 08:57 PM)OandB Wrote: I'm happy about AFCN  champs and all..  But we've been there and done that..  Bengals need to step up and earn themselves a bye...  all "by themselves"..  Congrats to us fans!

Remember you can;t earn a bye if you don;t win the Division.. so WHO DEY to the AFC NORTH CHAMPS for giving us this opportunity to earn a bye
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:23 PM)Fresno B Wrote: 2015 AFC north champs. Go Cincinnati Bengals!

This board is amazing. I just got a neg rep for the comment above. Nervous

This is definitely not the old boards. :boo:
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 10:04 PM)Fresno B Wrote: This board is amazing. I just got a neg rep for the comment above. Nervous

This is definitely not the old boards. :boo:

You can give neg rep on these boards?

I just gave you pos reps just to make it even ThumbsUp

I like this board better than the old board myself, by a long shot.
Reply/Quote