Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
I blame the offense as much as the Defense for this loss.

Everybody knows Mahomes the best in the league

This was supposed to be a shoot out
Reply/Quote
Offensive and Defensive Line in the offseason.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:00 PM)Whacked Wrote: How in the heck did we beat them last time
They are out of our league

Last year the Saints humiliated the Bucs twice before the Bucs beat them in the playoffs...it happens.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:59 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This game is 100% over. We don’t belong on the field with these guys.

Leave now then. Thanks ser

Reply/Quote
At least Browns last year were competitive against this team. This is a demoralizing finish thats for sure.
Reply/Quote
They just have so many damn weapons. We are gonna have to figure something out. But I think we've lost this one already. Probably too much ground to make up. It would be nice to see a stop on defense.
Reply/Quote
So far this is an Epic choke job by everyone including Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Just not ready for the moment. But we were playing with house money. Just hoped we’d keep it respectable.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:00 PM)Tony Wrote: Who are we drafting? The Iowa center?

And a RT and RG.
Reply/Quote
Wow lots of quit in this forum.
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs got lucky, Uzomah was the heart of the Team, and he's crying in the locker room right now.. So This game is over
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:00 PM)Whacked Wrote: How in the heck did we beat them last time
They are out of our league

Refs callled it even and Lou wasnt coaching scared. We havent sent 1 blitz all game, and at times rush only 3. That isnt smart
-Housh
Reply/Quote
So much holding...
Reply/Quote
Well sorry guys, but I think the 'we were 14-0 down a few weeks ago!' doesn't apply anymore.

A shame that we're looking at topping off a great season like this. Kansas are a special team but do something ffs.
Reply/Quote
Last week Buffalo/KC was the true AFC Champion game. Tennessee would be getting plastered just as bad.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 05:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: - "Zac taylor"

Thought you blocked me ser?

Reply/Quote
Just want to go on record saying there’s a lot of game left. Heart is barely beating but they’re not dead.
Reply/Quote
Cincy desperately needs a TD on this drive before half. Cant go 3 and out here,, no way.
Reply/Quote
the offense set the tone with that 3 & out.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:00 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Sorry guys, all you homers that think they are coming back are nuts.  KC gonna be playing backups in the 4th

PhilHos doesn't post in here anymore, sadly.
Reply/Quote