Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(01-30-2022, 06:12 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Well, we got away with 2 holds there

If they aren't going to make calls, they might as well try.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:12 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Left Mahomes way too much time though. :)

13 seconds is too much time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone heard why Carman is in yet? Injury or coach's decision?
Reply/Quote
Nice job, Jackson Carman! Keep him in there at RG the rest of the game, win or lose. He'll be better for it.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We have to play defense! We need a god damn turnover from a team that doesn't turn it over.

Yes we need a turnover somehow someway on this drive. But I'll take a stop.
Reply/Quote
We down 11 points and 2 possessions not liking our chances wished Taylor would have went for 2.
Reply/Quote
Now let's see if Cincy D can avoid giving up a TD with a minute to go before half.
Reply/Quote
Lou cant playcall like a b**** anymore. Rushing 3 and never blitzing isnt gonna get us back in it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:13 PM)motoarch Wrote: Well good think the Bengals are giving up like 90% of this forum.

Our D can’t stop them.
Reply/Quote
CMON DEFENSE!! Gotta hold them from scoring before half,, they get the ball to start the 3rd
Reply/Quote
I think the bengals need to mix more passes into first downs on offense. Zac needs to learn from Reid how to keep the defense off balance.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:13 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Chase is a great blocker down the field.. his college coaches get credit for it... that wasn't just learned this season.

Chase is an extremely unselfish player despite the fact that he appears destined for superstardom   Lets hope he continues being that team player
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:13 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yes we need a turnover somehow someway on this drive. But I'll take a stop.

Mahomes is unpickable in the playoffs, we need a pick of strip sack. The coveted D line needs to make a play. We have got to win the turnover battle we can't go today with zero turnovers and zero sacks.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We all knew Perine was going to blow things wide open.

Of course.. Was there ever any doubt in anyone's mind about Perine..?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If they score quick enough the Bengals can get the ball back and put up another 7, too. That’s about the best hope I have for the D right now
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:13 PM)Housh Wrote: Were gonna have to stop Mahommes twice before we touch it again

This.  If they can't get a couple of stops, then forget it.
Reply/Quote
Needed that TD.

Problem is, have we now given them enough time to go 35-10 up before we next see the ball? Defence needs a pick here like never before.
Reply/Quote
It looks like some posters got their wish. Adeniji was getting clapped so he got benched.

We're going with our young gun with potential when all hope seemed lost and it payed off imediately.

Win or lose man, i'm satisfied with coaching. They seem willing to try something; anything to win when the initial gameplan turns to shit.
Reply/Quote
Could be down 35-10 next time we get the ball. Huge defensive stand needed here.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Anyone heard why Carman is in yet?  Injury or coach's decision?

I'd have to think injury. Adeniji was a key blocker on one of Mixons long run.
Reply/Quote