Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
I'll be damned..they held em out in time for the buzzer..  Apple made up for the dpi anyway there.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lou better switch it up. Ill never forgive him if he stays with this dumbass give up a TD every drive gameplan.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
They didn't respect us at all there.

Make them regret it in the 2nd half.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I keep saying it. Don't quit
Reply/Quote
Plays like that is why we're here.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:23 PM)Synric Wrote: Eli Apple screw up with the PI and made the play to make Zero points. Lol

Why would he think he would be called for holding, they aren't calling anyone else for it.
Reply/Quote
Welp.... Knocked down but not out.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:23 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Hahahahaha **** you Mahomes

this
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wow, that was an interesting decision.

Yeah, take the three and be happy to go in up two TDs and getting the ball first.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:24 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: They didn't respect us at all there.

THIS!
Reply/Quote
Need pass rush in the second half. You have to get hands on Patrick Mahomes.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
we have a chance now its unlikely but a chance around 15 percent
Reply/Quote
Huge stop. 100% still in this. Really interested to see what adjustments they make at the half now that the TE is out and giving up easy yards to the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:24 PM)Housh Wrote: Lou better switch it up. Ill never forgive him if he stays with this dumbass give up a TD every drive gameplan.

Lou's not the one missing every tackle out there.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:24 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: They didn't respect us at all there.

This ^^^

Hopefully that awoke the sleeping tiger.
Reply/Quote
Something feels "off" - like they lost some energy when Uzomah went out.
Reply/Quote
That was a big stop

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals come back that will be Reid's "not handing it to Marshaw" moment.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't bet a significant amount of money on it, but tif they can stop them on this next drive, things may get interesting.
Reply/Quote
That was a huge play to end the half. We got em right where we want em. Comeback is on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote