Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(01-30-2022, 06:25 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Something feels "off" - like they lost some energy when Uzomah went out.

I have a feeling Uzo was a BIG part of the game plan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Need pass rush in the second half. You have to get hands on Patrick Mahomes.

They need to kick Hubbard inside and see if he and Hendrickson can win playing a game on the same side.
Reply/Quote
Bengals were down 11 at the half in the first game as well.
Reply/Quote
If we can do the unthinkable and pick mahomes off after half, we have a chance.
Reply/Quote
Wow.... and can you imagine if we called that play? This forum would've been burning photos of Zac Taylor as we speak!

It was a dumb playcall mind.

To only be 21-10 down at the half with how that went is a miracle. We are so fortunate to still be in with any chance here.

If we win this game, this 2nd half will be the best the Bengals franchise has seen to date.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:24 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Refs tried to give them free points

That was an extremely obvious PI. The one on Higgins was more subtle and not as easy to catch (an often missed call). I can’t excuse the refs not calling the hold on Kelce’s TD tho.
Reply/Quote
So they spotted them 11.. D was just letting their offense get worn out. Conserving energy for the second half..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Only being down by 11 at the half is a blessing. They have been outplayed in every way so far. I’m surprised it isn’t more. Great catch and run by Perine, and great stop by Apple, or this game would already be over.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
LOL!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Why would he think he would be called for holding, they aren't calling anyone else for it.

The refs are only looking at the white jerseys for infractions.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:26 PM)Au165 Wrote: They need to kick Hubbard inside and see if he and Hendrickson can win playing a game on the same side.

I was gonna say the same thing. Need Hubbard inside and Kareem outside some. BJ Hill is playing ALOT of snaps.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Why are they doing highlight recaps DURING a song performance?

It's basically just making BOTH pointless.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is why the half time show should not be done on the field
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:26 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals were down 11 at the half in the first game as well.

While true, this game really has been nothing like the first. And tbh, we relied on a few huge plays to win what was a nailbiter there. We were never going to see Chase go off for 250+ yards this time. We need to stop looking at the first game for parallels. 
Reply/Quote
Great job by the TV crew setting up right by the halftime sound system. Make it stop.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why are they doing highlight recaps DURING a song performance?

It's basically just making BOTH pointless.

It's hysterical! 
Reply/Quote
This halftime is hilarious (laughing face)
Reply/Quote
This coverage is terrible. Who decided to put the speaker there?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Haha best halftime show ever. Who wants to hear them anyways.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:28 PM)samhain Wrote: Great job by the TV crew setting up right by the halftime sound system.  Make it stop.

It's completely pointless right now.
Reply/Quote