• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
Prince torpedoed that drive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:06 PM)M.W. Wrote: 1 score game now

Bingo, and why you dont go for it
Reply/Quote
Sack and 2 f’n’ screens. This is why Taylor is not a good play caller.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: TERRIBLE play call. Essentially gave up on the drive.

For some reason they played for 3 at the end of the drive
Reply/Quote
Still in this guy's
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:06 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Pat?

Yeah Pat. The QB for the other team. Pat.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:06 PM)samhain Wrote: Tough to get only 3 on that drive.

Offensive line thinks they are hot shit on a silver platter but they are really just bird shit on a paper plate.

Will get fixed    Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why does it seem like every Bengals snap is with 1 second left on the play clock?

If the noise is confusing them they could at leas say we're snapping at "3" seconds left lol
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:07 PM)TheFan Wrote: Red zone play calling has been so bad this year.

Fixed it.
Reply/Quote
They almost threw a flag on the Bengals OLine for unnecessary roughness, but then they realized how ridiculous the concept was.
Reply/Quote
Idk what else yall wanted ZT to call. The Chiefs simply werent gonna give up anything
-Housh
Reply/Quote
They scored 1 TD last week and 1 today. I know this oline is bad but a lot of this is scheme and playcalls. There is too much weaponry available for the offense to be this toothless.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
chop chop whittle whittle.
If we can force Patty to make a mistake...
Reply/Quote
Isiah prince holding and still giving up a sack is exactly why they’re not throwing on 1st down, Tony.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:07 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Prince torpedoed that drive.

Two screens certainly didn’t help. Terrible playcalls. Playing scared.
Reply/Quote
2 defensive stops and 3 points to show. Need to do better joe
Reply/Quote
3 still better than 0.. Now it's just 8.. A td and conversion ties it.. Assuming the D holds.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Go figure the one time they pass it on 1st down it’s in the red zone and they do a play action when there is only 20 yards in front of them. I see why they have been running so much on first (play results in a sack). But in the red zone it makes more sense to run or go for quick passes. Play action sack in the red zone… the 1st down offense is losing this game—as is the oline.
Reply/Quote
They really need to stop the Mixon runs which do nothing put put them behind the chains. Pass to set up runs.
Reply/Quote
I was really hoping we were gonna throw it up and give Higgins a chance. The defense has struggled obviously. But we need /needed more from the offense today.
Reply/Quote