Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
Kansas City feeling some serious Deja Vu.
Reply/Quote
I am praying you guys go to the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Keep it up defense!

I could see the offense catching fire now.
Reply/Quote
It's like the Bengals had Gene Hackman from Hoosiers come in and give a "Maybe you don't belong here" little speech!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: **** all you chicken littles that declared the game over in the 1st quarter.

x2
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: ain't nobody did that but let's see how many more likes you can get!! EHEHEHEHEH! Do it for the likes!

Doesn't make you more of a Bengals fan, but you wish.

JOE BRRRR

Like hell they didn't
Reply/Quote
hearing a lot of WHO DEYS at big bad Arrowhead!!!
Reply/Quote
Let's get another BJ Hill INT!
Reply/Quote
Apple with a great tackle
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:17 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Do you fully realize how hard it is for a Bengals fan not to give up?

You know how many had given up early? I almost did, but I went out to the garage and pretended it wasn't really happening.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:19 PM)samhain Wrote: hearing a lot of WHO DEYS at big bad Arrowhead!!!

Hope to hear a ton more!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: WTF?!?

Romo LITERALLY went to commercial saying we figured out how to get the one on ones we want.

Had to mute for a quarter

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:19 PM)samhain Wrote: hearing a lot of WHO DEYS at big bad Arrowhead!!!

I heard it too. Amazing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Christ, my stomach can’t deal with much more if this.
Reply/Quote
Yeah people were being negative and chicken littles in the first half, But cheering on the team in the AFC Championship is brand new for a lot of Bengals fans, and even me a refresher course for a long suffering fan.. So WHO CARES~! WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:17 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Do you fully realize how hard it is for a Bengals fan not to give up?

Been a fan for life and will only forgive Billups if these guys bring home the Lombardi.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Like hell they didn't

The 1st quarter ended 7-3.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 06:59 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And the Bengals have only had 1 non-pre-snap penalty called against them.

That's 1 too many my friend.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:18 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I am praying you guys go to the Super Bowl.

You're our honorary Bengalsboard cheerleader!  Show us your legs!  Lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Give Joe Burrow a chance.
Reply/Quote