Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN QB Rankings
(09-12-2022, 06:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Fair enough.  Also, thanks for quoting my post before I noticed my misspelling of ‘there’.   Whatever

I hate when that happens
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:24 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Lol. Ravens fans and any Steeler fans who agree with this are just plain stupid.

Mayfield and Flacco aren't in the AFCN. Duh!  Mellow

But your mom is? And he will have Lamar on the list next year despite him being in the NFC West.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But your mom is?  And he will have Lamar on the list next year despite him being in the NFC West.

Yes, your mom is an AFCN QB.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers offense is bad. From what i've seen, most level-headed fans are hoping for .500 and some luck. 

They can have their fun this week. It's gonna be a long season for them. 

Stealers play at home vs the Patriots, then they play the Stains and then the Jets.

They possibly can be 4 -0 before they come down to earth and play the Bills who they beat last year at Buffalo.

Nervous

I still think Ben held them back last year.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But your mom is?  And he will have Lamar on the list next year despite him being in the NFC West.

You think the Seahawks trade for him? They do have the extra 1st next year from the Broncos.

Ravens will tag him twice, so the only way he's gone is with a trade. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 10:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You think the Seahawks trade for him? They do have the extra 1st next year from the Broncos.

49ers have a Run First Offense....    i know they just got trey Lance... But why wait
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 02:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 49ers have a Run First Offense....    i know they just got trey Lance... But why wait

Yeah, i was thinking that if Lance bombs this year, niners have a perfect offense for RB8. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 02:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, i was thinking that if Lance bombs this year, niners have a perfect offense for RB8. 

Him and Debo would be dangerous together as Duel RBs or QB/WR
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 10:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You think the Seahawks trade for him? They do have the extra 1st next year from the Broncos.

I was thinking Hawks or Niners. Lamar will be very angry with the double tag. That’s gotta be under what the Ravens are offering him per year. The owners may kick the Browns out of the league. LOL

Reply/Quote
Dismal day for the AFCN, though not everyone looked like shit behind center.

1. Lamar Jackson

Lamar keeps his #1 spot after a 142 QB rating day with 3 passing and 1 rushing TD, 300+ yards in the air, and 100+ on the ground to set the record for most 100 rushing yard games by a QB. While his defense had an epic collapse and allowed 28 points in the 4th, Lamar continues to have the year he needs for someone negotiating a contract.

2. Joe Flacco

Joe Flacco hurdles Baker in his 2nd AFCN game of the season (the Jets will play all 4 North teams in the first 4 weeks). 307 yards and 4 passing TDs. January Joe is making a September Appearance.

there's a big drop in talent so for this week there's no #3 and #4

5. Jacoby Brissett

a quiet game with Chubb chubbing in 3 TD's. 80% completion, 229 yards, 1 TD and 1 pick. Jacoby did have a solid 6 runs for 43 yards.

6. Mitch Trubisky

He did what Brissett did but worse

[Image: 6tv2su.jpg]

7. DeShaun Watson

This football player is a garbage human but he isn't 0-2 with 4 picks and he's going to make a ton of money, so he's above Burrow.

8. Your mom

Your mom also isn't 0-2 with 4 picks, so she remains above Burrow.
8. Joe Burrow

Joe Burrow seems like a good guy, so he's better than DeShaun Watson and Ben Roethlisberger, but he is 0-2, lost to the Steelers, lost to Cooper Rush, he threw 4 picks last week, and he couldn't break 200 yards this week.

This is an awful start to a year that was meant to be a revenge year after a tough SB loss.

And this is the Bengals smack talk message board so... y'all suck!

The list ends there. There's no redemption of mentioning that Roethlisberger is a POS who belongs below Burrow. He's gone. Burrow sits at the bottom, but he does have a high ceiling so let's see what happens next week!

Reply/Quote
and Lamar is now the early MVP front runner. Your quarterbacks suck. Those are the rankings for this week.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 07:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and Lamar is now the early MVP front runner. Your quarterbacks suck. Those are the rankings for this week.

That’s okay he can add it to the shelf with his Heisman trophy he got from when his team was also mediocre and he stat padded while doing not much else of significance.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 09:17 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: That’s okay he can add it to the shelf with his Heisman trophy he got from when his team was also mediocre and he stat padded while doing not much else of significance.

And now let us pray that Mark Andrews doesn't get injured. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 07:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and Lamar is now the early MVP front runner. Your quarterbacks suck. Those are the rankings for this week.

Is this like that time you all crowed that the Ravens had the best roster in 2015 (from some media thing or something preseason) only to watch the season unfold in a particularly unfavorable way?

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 11:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is this like that time you all crowed that the Ravens had the best roster in 2015 (from some media thing or something preseason) only to watch the season unfold in a particularly unfavorable way?

I don't remember that, though I do remember the 2015 season with over 20 guys on the IR (a ton of starters if I recall correctly) and a ton of losses by less than 6 points. 

To answer your question though: No, commenting on the actual play of a player in the regular season is not the same as commenting on the make up of a roster in the preseason. I'm not sure why you needed that explained to you, but as always, I am happy to help.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 09:17 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: That’s okay he can add it to the shelf with his Heisman trophy he got from when his team was also mediocre and he stat padded while doing not much else of significance.

Success breeds contempt.  Cry  

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 01:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't remember that, 

[Image: 13wbkf.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 11:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is this like that time you all crowed that the Ravens had the best roster in 2015 (from some media thing or something preseason) only to watch the season unfold in a particularly unfavorable way?

It's like how every Ozzie draft was labeled the best ever, but every receiver taken was either slower than Michael Oher or was a one-trick pony vertical route runner with the dropsies. Shout at to all the fat D-lineman taken for supposed raw ability and all the corners who end up injured before their name was still being read off the draft card Ozzie took too.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 01:35 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's like how every Ozzie draft was labeled the best ever, but every receiver taken was either slower than Michael Oher or was a one-trick pony vertical route runner with the dropsies. Shout at to all the fat D-lineman taken for supposed raw ability and all the corners who end up injured before their name was still being read off the draft card Ozzie took too.

I'm pretty sure Ozzie was well known for his inability to draft receivers, but let's focus on the poor QB play in Pitt. 

Reply/Quote
#1 Tua Tongavaloa.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote