Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN QB Rankings
(09-13-2022, 10:17 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, your mom is an AFCN QB.  Mellow

I never knew my mom made millions of dollars from the grave.. I'm going to have to go back in time and negotiate with her on the inheritance thing..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine letting the two time MVP, best QB in the league walk?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 04:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Can you imagine letting the two time MVP, best QB in the league walk?

I think you forgot SB champion. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 08:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think you forgot SB champion. 

That’s just assumed. Weird that they may let the future GOAT walk. Pats got 6 rings from Brady before they let him go.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 09:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s just assumed. Weird that they may let the future GOAT walk. Pats got 6 rings from Brady before they let him go.

HoF resume is complete. What else is there to do?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 10:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: HoF resume is complete. What else is there to do?

NFL is still making them play the games so he still has to go through the motions.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 10:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: NFL is still making them play the games so he still has to go through the motions.

So he'll be the first ever inducted while still playing. Cool. 

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: After week 1:

1. Lamar Jackson
2. Baker Mayfield
3. Joe Flacco
4. Mitch Trubisky
5. Jacoby Brissett
6. DeShaun Watson
7. Your mom
8. Joe Burrow

I know it's hard, but you have to keep up........ Baker Mayfield is NOT an AFCN quarterback.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 10:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So he'll be the first ever inducted while still playing. Cool. 

Damn I wonder what the non MVPs look like.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Damn I wonder what the non MVPs look like.

Bad. Really bad.

Reply/Quote
rough week for many of the division QB's.

Lamar pumped the brakes on his contract tour to lead the Ravens offense to a stinker of a 2nd half as the defense slowly gave away a 3 score lead (I can't really fault the D since they held the Bills to 13 in the 2nd half). Brissett had a rough outing while Pickett proved that a lot of us will be making "PICKett" jokes for the foreseeable future.

Lamar still leads the pack on their entire season body of work with Burrow's back to back good outings launching him past all of the joke members of the list to 2nd place.

Mitch Trubisky falls after getting benched over a dude who threw 3 picks to the Jets.

The Steelers now get to claim that they have the worst 2 QB's in the division.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2022, 05:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: rough week for many of the division QB's.

Lamar pumped the brakes on his contract tour to lead the Ravens offense to a stinker of a 2nd half as the defense slowly gave away a 3 score lead (I can't really fault the D since they held the Bills to 13 in the 2nd half). Brissett had a rough outing while Pickett proved that a lot of us will be making "PICKett" jokes for the foreseeable future.

Lamar still leads the pack on their entire season body of work with Burrow's back to back good outings launching him past all of the joke members of the list to 2nd place.

Mitch Trubisky falls after getting benched over a dude who threw 3 picks to the Jets.

The Steelers now get to claim that they have the worst 2 QB's in the division.

I can't decide who would be better for the Steelers. I think once whats his name comes back Trubisky may be better as he doesn't turn the ball over as much, but they can hardly move the ball. Pickett can get the offense moving, but is a turnover machine. I would expect to see a lot of fumbles out of him with those hands if he starts playing a lot. Then again Matt Ryan and Trevor Lawrence can't keep the balls in their hands either.

Joe Burrow
Lamar Jackson
Jacoby Brissett
Trubisky/PICKett

Lamar probably #1 over the course of this season so far, but I think Joe is the better QB overall. Can't blame Lamar for the interception it was 4th down something needed to be done, I think it was just a bad play call decision to go for it.
Reply/Quote
*Waits with bated breath...

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 06:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *Waits with bated breath...

What's the hold up here, man. Come on, let's go!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76111875a00144a71fd303...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
Ok, fine. If you want to keep hiding, i'll take a stab at it...

1: Burrow
2 - 13: Gap between Burrow and everyone else. 
Everyone else: Doesn't matter. They all suck.

*running backs who occasionally throw the ball honorable mention*. Lamar Jackson. 

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 04:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok, fine. If you want to keep hiding, i'll take a stab at it...

1: Burrow
2 - 13: Gap between Burrow and everyone else. 
Everyone else: Doesn't matter. They all suck.

*running backs who occasionally throw the ball honorable mention*. Lamar Jackson. 

Yeah, this sounds about right.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 03:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What's the hold up here, man. Come on, let's go!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76111875a00144a71fd303...y.gif&ct=g]

Burrow definitely overtaking Lamar right now they’ve swung in the exact opposite direction. Lamar still plays great most of the game but loses it at the worst possible times the last few weeks. If I was the ravens I wouldn’t pay him what he’s after. Look what Arizona is stuck with now.
Reply/Quote
Overall our top tier QBs are behind the West, ahead of East and South.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:39 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Burrow definitely overtaking Lamar right now they’ve swung in the exact opposite direction. Lamar still plays great most of the game but loses it at the worst possible times the last few weeks. If I was the ravens I wouldn’t pay him what he’s after. Look what Arizona is stuck with now.

I actually hope to see Flacco v2.0

Reply/Quote
How did MVP Lahmuuur do today?

I had family over today to watch the game so i wasn't even paying attention to other games. 

Burrow did ok today.  Smirk

Reply/Quote