Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green calls out offensive line
Did anybody tell AJ that out Tackles are getting better.

Bwahahahahahahahabwahahahahahahahahaha
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 07:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Andy was hit on a whopping 35% of his dropbacks, yet still had QB rating of 108. It amazes me how anyone can blame AD for the struggling offense? Just for you know in case you have never played QB, when you are hit that often the plays when line holds up don't matter because you are getting rid of the ball expecting to be hit even of noone is around you.

How Andy got that pass to Malone for a TD was amazing! You know, for a guy with a weak arm....... Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
Don't think for a second our players didn't notice Seattle trading for Duane Brown.

Have to think we're on the brink of more trade demands this offseason.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
AJ is clearly frustrated, and it's not at Dalton. That ought to tell some of the Dalton haters something,,,,
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 09:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Don't think for a second our players didn't notice Seattle trading for Duane Brown.

Have to think we're on the brink of more trade demands this offseason.

If Marvin is brought back its all but a guarantee. But honestly, the damage may be done with certain players.

Mike doesn't give two shits about the OL and he values his buddy Paul Alexander more than anybody else on the staff/roster. Who can blame any player for wanting out of this disgusting franchise?

The Katie Blackburn era cannot come soon enough
Reply/Quote
The frustration is directed at the entire organization, and anyone who had a hand in allowing the deterioration of the offensive line. It didn't have to happen. Our idea on paying players is Neanderthal.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 04:55 PM)Trademark Wrote:
Tell’em like it is AJ
Good for AJ.
Would you believe that when I called the FO 513-621-3550 about trading for Glenn, the person answering the phone was Marvin Lewis. I thought he had other more important duties.

Anyway, it is like pulling teeth to get through to anyone, but please call and keep trying to convince them to make a trade.
Reply/Quote
Glad AJ spoke up. Won’t change anything, but still glad someone acknowledged that piece of shit line.

Reply/Quote
Were it not for the close, personal relationship of Mike Brown and Alexander the Great, this might actually get something done. However, Green may end up on the trading block for questioning Mike Brown's best good friend. And even Mike Brown knows that ain't something you can find just around the corner.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 09:34 PM)Derrick Wrote: Good for AJ.
Would you believe that when I called the FO 513-621-3550 about trading for Glenn, the person answering the phone was Marvin Lewis. I thought he had other more important duties.

Anyway, it is like pulling teeth to get through to anyone, but please call and keep trying to convince them to make a trade.

Marvin Lewis answered the phone?!?!?
Reply/Quote
The offensive line was a complete disaster yesterday. I'm glad AJ called the o-line out.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 10:40 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: The offensive line was a complete disaster yesterday. I'm glad AJ called the o-line out.

Andy Dalton impressed me yesterday. He took so many hits and just got up and ran the next play.
Reply/Quote
AJ for owner/player!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 10:44 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton impressed me yesterday. He took so many hits and just got up and ran the next play.

Thats what he gets paid to do.  Thats not impressive.  Nothing about him is impressive this year, except throwing the ball out of bounds on 4th down, his stupidity impressed the hell outta me. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 10:48 PM)ah5 Wrote: Thats what he gets paid to do.  Thats not impressive.  Nothing about him is impressive this year, except throwing the ball out of bounds on 4th down, his stupidity impressed the hell outta me. 

When you watch the Bengals on offense, on what do you focus?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: When you watch the Bengals on offense, on what do you focus?

Drinking...... at least this season.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 09:16 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: If Marvin is brought back its all but a guarantee. But honestly, the damage may be done with certain players.

Mike doesn't give two shits about the OL and he values his buddy Paul Alexander more than anybody else on the staff/roster. Who can blame any player for wanting out of this disgusting franchise?

The Katie Blackburn era cannot come soon enough

I don't know why some folks say this.......She was taught by her daddy not her grandpa, this means more of the same ole' protect the business + employees first and winning remains a distant 2nd. If they were to perhaps make marvin the teams GM then maybe things change a little. But then who would they get as coach? ahh n/m i'm rambling through progressions in my head.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:30 PM)WildCat Wrote: I don't know why some folks say this.......She was taught by her daddy not her grandpa, this means more of the same ole' protect the business + employees first and winning remains a distant 2nd. If they were to perhaps make marvin the teams GM then maybe things change a little. But then who would they get as coach? ahh n/m i'm rambling through progressions in my head.

She may not have learned from her grandfather, but Mikey Boy did and look how he turned out Whatever 

I hear that sometimes certain traits skip a generation. We can only hope Katie inherited more of her grandfather and A LOT less of her pathetic father. For what it's worth I swear I read somewhere that she's not against hiring a GM if the need arises.

But yeah, I realize it's no guarantee that things will change for the better. But really, any change at the top is a welcome change at this point. 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 12:28 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: She may not have learned from her grandfather, but Mikey Boy did and look how he turned out Whatever 

I hear that sometimes certain traits skip a generation. We can only hope Katie inherited more of her grandfather and A LOT less of her pathetic father. For what it's worth I swear I read somewhere that she's not against hiring a GM if the need arises.

But yeah, I realize it's no guarantee that things will change for the better. But really, any change at the top is a welcome change at this point. 

I gotta admit, anybody other than Mike Brown is better than Mike Brown.

Plus it's not like she's been the one meddling with this team all these years.

She has little experience doing that, so maybe she'll be more receptive to things Mike wasn't "keen" on.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
the only other person with worse protection then Andy Dalton is Antonio Cromartie.
Reply/Quote