Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby
Heard today that AJ Green's new wife is about to have a son. That means he could miss a game if the baby comes on a Sunday. I hope she doesn't go into labor this weekend. AJ will be a natural holding a baby like a football. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Here's hoping the baby's in his catch radius.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The due day is the day after the Dolphins game, AFAIR.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 09:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The due day is the day after the Dolphins game, AFAIR.

It is...but babies come when they come..tonite or tomorrow won't be bad for AJ

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully the baby will come on a Monday.
Reply/Quote
I've been around for lots of babies being born..I still haven't seen one born on 'the due date' other than scheduled c-sections like both of my kids.. I just hope it doesn't happen on game day, but if it does it does.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If it happens Sunday then it happens, I wont be mad if AJ misses the game for his kid being born.

Some things in life are more important than football.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
She thought she was going to have him while AJ was in New York... False alarm.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:49 AM)jason Wrote: She thought she was going to have him while AJ was in New York... False alarm.
Her twitter?

Reply/Quote
It'll certainly be good news for the Steelers.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I could care less when the baby is born. There is more to life than football. Go ahead and have your baby, AJ!
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 09:18 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I could care less when the baby is born. There is more to life than football. Go ahead and have your baby, AJ!

Agreed, I would almost be interested to see what the offense could... or more likely couldn't do without AJ for a week... Whatever happens happens, we know the week AFTER the baby is born AJ will play the best game of his life haha.
Reply/Quote
NO chance he misses a game.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 10:34 AM)740Bengal Wrote: NO chance he misses a game.

Pretty sure it's a given he misses a game if that is when the baby comes, so there IS a chance 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 11:10 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Pretty sure it's a given he misses a game if that is when the baby comes, so there IS a chance 

I don't think it's a given for an NFL athlete to miss a game if a baby comes.  Maybe that's just me.  Anyone have any examples of this happening? 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 11:32 AM)740Bengal Wrote: I don't think it's a given for an NFL athlete to miss a game if a baby comes.  Maybe that's just me.  Anyone have any examples of this happening? 

I remember when I was a kid Shawn Alexander missed a pretty important Seahawk game for his child's birth.
Reply/Quote
Roll a hospital bed into a suite and have a medical staff on hand, so AJ can leave the sideline watch the birth and than proceed to score TDs.... Lol.. in all seriousness, I hope it's not this Sunday!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 11:32 AM)740Bengal Wrote: I don't think it's a given for an NFL athlete to miss a game if a baby comes.  Maybe that's just me.  Anyone have any examples of this happening? 

I believe he's already said he will miss a game if his baby is born on a game day. 

Reply/Quote
Just hope the baby is born healthy.

The rest will work itself out.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 11:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I believe he's already said he will miss a game if his baby is born on a game day. 

Well I pray God doesn't choose this Sunday.  
Reply/Quote