Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby (/Thread-AJ-Green-s-Wife-About-To-Have-A-Baby)

Pages: 1 2

AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - guyofthetiger - 09-15-2016

Heard today that AJ Green's new wife is about to have a son. That means he could miss a game if the baby comes on a Sunday. I hope she doesn't go into labor this weekend. AJ will be a natural holding a baby like a football. lol

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - Awful Llama - 09-15-2016

Here's hoping the baby's in his catch radius.

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-15-2016

The due day is the day after the Dolphins game, AFAIR.

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - pally - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 09:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The due day is the day after the Dolphins game, AFAIR.

It is...but babies come when they come..tonite or tomorrow won't be bad for AJ

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - Beaker - 09-16-2016

Hopefully the baby will come on a Monday.

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - grampahol - 09-16-2016

I've been around for lots of babies being born..I still haven't seen one born on 'the due date' other than scheduled c-sections like both of my kids.. I just hope it doesn't happen on game day, but if it does it does.

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - yellowxdiscipline - 09-16-2016

If it happens Sunday then it happens, I wont be mad if AJ misses the game for his kid being born.

Some things in life are more important than football.

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - jason - 09-16-2016

She thought she was going to have him while AJ was in New York... False alarm.

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - jeremydc - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 08:49 AM)jason Wrote: She thought she was going to have him while AJ was in New York... False alarm.
Her twitter?

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - jj22 - 09-16-2016

It'll certainly be good news for the Steelers.

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - WeezyBengal - 09-16-2016

I could care less when the baby is born. There is more to life than football. Go ahead and have your baby, AJ!

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - GreenCornBengal - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 09:18 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I could care less when the baby is born. There is more to life than football. Go ahead and have your baby, AJ!

Agreed, I would almost be interested to see what the offense could... or more likely couldn't do without AJ for a week... Whatever happens happens, we know the week AFTER the baby is born AJ will play the best game of his life haha.

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - 740Bengal - 09-16-2016

NO chance he misses a game.

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - leonardfan40 - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 10:34 AM)740Bengal Wrote: NO chance he misses a game.

Pretty sure it's a given he misses a game if that is when the baby comes, so there IS a chance 

(09-16-2016, 11:10 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Pretty sure it's a given he misses a game if that is when the baby comes, so there IS a chance 

I don't think it's a given for an NFL athlete to miss a game if a baby comes.  Maybe that's just me.  Anyone have any examples of this happening? 

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - GreenCornBengal - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 11:32 AM)740Bengal Wrote: I don't think it's a given for an NFL athlete to miss a game if a baby comes.  Maybe that's just me.  Anyone have any examples of this happening? 

I remember when I was a kid Shawn Alexander missed a pretty important Seahawk game for his child's birth.

Roll a hospital bed into a suite and have a medical staff on hand, so AJ can leave the sideline watch the birth and than proceed to score TDs.... Lol.. in all seriousness, I hope it's not this Sunday!

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - Nicomo Cosca - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 11:32 AM)740Bengal Wrote: I don't think it's a given for an NFL athlete to miss a game if a baby comes.  Maybe that's just me.  Anyone have any examples of this happening? 

I believe he's already said he will miss a game if his baby is born on a game day. 

RE: AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby - Go Cards - 09-16-2016

Just hope the baby is born healthy.

The rest will work itself out.

(09-16-2016, 11:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I believe he's already said he will miss a game if his baby is born on a game day. 

Well I pray God doesn't choose this Sunday.