Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green's Wife About To Have A Baby
(09-16-2016, 11:32 AM)740Bengal Wrote: I don't think it's a given for an NFL athlete to miss a game if a baby comes.  Maybe that's just me.  Anyone have any examples of this happening? 

He already said hes going to miss the game if his baby is born on the day of. Can you blame him? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
AJ couldn't have "split the uprights" like a month or two earlier? Ninja   

But I get it those cold December/January nights....nothing else to do....

All the best to both AJ and his wife!  
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 08:57 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Her twitter?
No. I heard him on Bengals Line the other day. She called him while he was there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:22 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He already said hes going to miss the game if his baby is born on the day of. Can you blame him? 
I'd blame him I'd he did play instead of being at the birth... He's played a lot of games and will play a lot more. That little boy will only be born once.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 11:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I believe he's already said he will miss a game if his baby is born on a game day. 
You are correct
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree the birth is much more important for AJ than a game. I also hope it happens during a game we can win without him or during the week. Congrats to AJ and his wife! What was he thinking 9 months ago? lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Surprised no one has yet to mention that if AJ misses this game due to his child being born, it would ensure he will also not get hurt from Steeler cheap shots.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 11:32 AM)740Bengal Wrote: I don't think it's a given for an NFL athlete to miss a game if a baby comes.  Maybe that's just me.  Anyone have any examples of this happening? 

AJ said himself he will miss the game if his baby is born on a game day.  (or at least if his wife is in labor before the game starts)
Reply/Quote
Just hope the baby is okay.

Sure it will be with AJ's genes and then some. Super Green.
Reply/Quote
The baby will be catching passes in the maternity ward. Start 'em as early as you can.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 03:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just hope the baby is okay.

Sure it will be with AJ's genes and then some. Super Green.

Like Neon Green? Or Emerald Green?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 10:32 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Agreed, I would almost be interested to see what the offense could... or more likely couldn't do without AJ for a week... Whatever happens happens, we know the week AFTER the baby is born AJ will play the best game of his life haha.

Interesting perspective.  Would much rather learn under those circumstances than we have in previous years.

Mikey would love to pocket one of his game checks, thats for damn sure.

Heres to a healthy AC Green.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Here's hoping the baby's in his catch radius.

[Image: Esurance-sorta-doctor-buster-posey-insurance.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 04:25 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Like Neon Green? Or Emerald Green?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKHh3EIFcZw
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
As long as he just misses this one. Players who have like 12 kids probably wear out the good vibes of taking the game off. Honestly, I'm a bit concerned that I don't seem to be getting a warm fuzzy feeling about him missing a game for this like so many others are. I'm not saying kids aren't A-OK and stuff, but damn near everyone has 'em, including everyone I know who sure SHOULDN'T have 'em, so meh. Maybe I'm just too jaded to be touched by this.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 09:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As long as he just misses this one. Players who have like 12 kids probably wear out the good vibes of taking the game off.  Honestly, I'm a bit concerned that I don't seem to be getting a warm fuzzy feeling about him missing a game for this like so many others are.  I'm not saying kids aren't A-OK and stuff, but damn near everyone has 'em, including everyone I know who sure SHOULDN'T have 'em, so meh.  Maybe I'm just too jaded to be touched by this.

Its his first one he said if this was his third or something he might play but its his first one plus hes already 28 dont envision him having 12 kids lol. It would be good if h does miss a game she has him week 5 so that eifert has a better possibility of playing to offset that huge loss
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 07:11 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Its his first one he said if this was his third or something he might play but its his first one plus hes already 28 dont envision him having 12 kids lol. It would be good if h does miss a game she has him week 5 so that eifert has a better possibility of playing to offset that huge loss

Well, lets tell her to hold off until week 5 then. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Here's hoping the baby's in his catch radius.

Since it's AJ's baby, he's likely to run out of that womb and catch himself. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote