Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green skipping team meetings
Seems AJ Green has been skipping team meetings since it was declared he's not playing anymore this season.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-aj-green-has-been-skipping-team-meetings/ar-BBxHs8i?li=BBnb7Kz
Reply/Quote
I get the health situation but he's a key part of this organization he should be given keys and be allowed to make his own decision considering the off season is long let him get his 40 yards
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Both sides could have handled this situation better it seems.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown penny pinching.
Reply/Quote
Take the Ravens and the points.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 08:22 PM)Shepdawg Wrote: Seems AJ Green has been skipping team meetings since it was declared he's not playing anymore this season.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-aj-green-has-been-skipping-team-meetings/ar-BBxHs8i?li=BBnb7Kz

Well, they must of handled this completely wrong and AJ definately felt like he could go.

From what they said it didn't sound good and it might even of ended his career if he retore the hammy.

Thing is, he could tear that hammy anytime. Now i am a little torn on this myself. Ninja
Reply/Quote
What are they going to do to him? Fine him? Make him run stadium steps until his hamstring falls off?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This is starting to remind me of Carson Palmer all over again. Way to go Mike Clown, hopefully Green demands a trade and goes to a team where he can actually win a Super Bowl
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Green is upset, but he is injured. I think he's gone next year just like Palmer. Walk away from the Bengals.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Trade AJ while you can, let him win. His value is going to drop after next year. But then again I like watching him as much as the next, glad I'm not management.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 08:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What are they going to do to him?  Fine him?  Make him run stadium steps until his hamstring falls off?

Keep it up and they won't let him play Sunday!
Reply/Quote
Everyone going crazy calling for a trade or saying he is gonna go the way of Palmer need to chill.

He is upset they didn't allow him to get his 36 yards but he will calm down, the last thing we need to do is freak out and start calling for trades.

Yea lets trade a top 5 WR for a couple 1st round picks so we can draft 2 guys that will sit on the bench for 2 years.
Reply/Quote
Katherine Terrell said she saw him at the stadium on Tuesday. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 09:07 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Everyone going crazy calling for a trade or saying he is gonna go the way of Palmer need to chill.

He is upset they didn't allow him to get his 36 yards but he will calm down, the last thing we need to do is freak out and start calling for trades.

Yea lets trade a top 5 WR for a couple 1st round picks so we can draft 2 guys that will sit on the bench for 2 years.

No shit Bob, no shit.
Reply/Quote
This would probably be a non-story with 31 other teams in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 10:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This would probably be a non-story with 31 other teams in the NFL.

This would be a story with the 12 playoff teams.  Otherwise, non-story.
Reply/Quote
I think a yard littering is in order.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2016, 08:39 PM)Older Than You Wrote: Mike Brown penny pinching.

I don't understand how this is Mike Brown penny pinching. Are you saying they are keeping him from reaching a contract incentive thus saving Brown money?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2016, 12:58 AM)hoosierbengal Wrote: I don't understand how this is Mike Brown penny pinching. Are you saying they are keeping him from reaching a contract incentive thus saving Brown money?

If he isn't, I am
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Last time our Franchise player threw a fit, we all got the firing we had been demanding.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote