Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl.
Pro Bowl booooo

AJ Green and Eifert yayyyy

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fan-pass/0ap3000000630225/Fan-Pass-A-J-Green-wired-at-Pro-Bowl-practice

AJ and Tyler have some funny interactions with each other in the video. AJ isn't very good at giving rah rah speeches and the guys know it. A decent watch. Enjoy.
Reply/Quote
Practice? It's the real game probably.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Interesting seeing him interact with other players. He definitely seems like the type of person who goes to a party with his friends and sticks with them all night. Always hanging out with Tyler. But, I would too.
Reply/Quote
I heard they mic'd up Atkins too, but when they went back to check it, they realized they couldn't use it because all it picked up was his silence and the death cries of his OL & QB victims. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 06:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I heard they mic'd up Atkins too, but when they went back to check it, they realized they couldn't use it because all it picked up was his silence and the death cries of his OL & QB victims.  Ninja

All they heard was .....

Reply/Quote
What? No "official who cares (better known as probowl) bowl thread"? I can't believe I'm actually watching this.. It's almost as exciting as watching a video of how to unwrap a bar of soap.. Almost..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 08:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: What?  No "official who cares (better known as probowl) bowl thread"? I can't believe I'm actually watching this..  It's almost as exciting as watching a video of how to unwrap a bar of soap.. Almost..

Of course there's one..

where it belongs in Around The NFL.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 09:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Of course there's one..

Must have missed it..it's where I looked first, but maybe it was too soon..
Either way it's like watching one of those old NY Life commercials where the defense just fell over on every play..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 09:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Of course there's one..

It's real, and it's spectacular.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 09:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: Must have missed it..it's where I looked first, but maybe it was too soon..
Either way it's like watching one of those old NY Life commercials where the defense just fell over on every play..

I just put it up a couple minutes before the game started. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Offseason storyline I'll ask guys about: Randall Cobb said he punctured his lung in the playoff game because he landed on the battery pack of his microphone. Didn't break a rib or anything. Said he'll never wear a mic again. Didn't know that was possible, to be honest.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 01:36 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Offseason storyline I'll ask guys about: Randall Cobb said he punctured his lung in the playoff game because he landed on the battery pack of his microphone. Didn't break a rib or anything. Said he'll never wear a mic again. Didn't know that was possible, to be honest.

That is an interesting tidbit there! I had never heard of that happening. Don't let Eifert get micd up Ninja

You would think the battery would by super small and placed somewhere in the shoulder pad and no where near the lung. thanks for the info Jim
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 02:16 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Interesting seeing him interact with other players. He definitely seems like the type of person who goes to a party with his friends and sticks with them all night. Always hanging out with Tyler. But, I would too.

Oh, I see.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green has always been one of my most respected WR's in the league.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote