Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ-don't shoot the messenger
(08-17-2020, 06:12 PM)Tony Wrote: This dude is so fragile...

No he’s not. He’s just getting old. He was never “fragile” the first 7 years of his career.

Also, thanks for giving me a heart attack OP. You could have at least mentioned in the title what it was...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 06:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No he’s not. He’s just getting old. He’s was never “fragile” the first 7 years of his career.

Also, thanks for giving me a heart attack OP. You could have at least mentioned in the title what it was...

Hell saw it on my phone first. I saw carted off, and a picture of AJ Green. They were talking about Wren though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Wow, are we going to have fans whine each time we have an injury in TC?

I will help all of you. Football is a violent contact sport, even the best conditioned and trained athletes will get hurt, they do every year. So, before we jump to AJ's career is over because he tweaked his hammy, take a deep breath and say after me.

"My life will continue if Bengal's players get hurt"

The Bengals will not be exempt from short and season ending injuries and not much a trainer can do to prevent it.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 01:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, whomever chose Tate as their "forgotten guy" is looking pretty strong with their prediction right now.

It's obviously still early, but with Ross and Higgins both out, Mike Thomas was the third WR with the 1's.  If Thomas has moved ahead of him, that would indicate that Tate is currently no higher than 6th on the depth chart. 
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure how many of you have seen The Comebacks, but I keep picturing this scene when AJ showed up to practice:

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 07:12 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm not sure how many of you have seen The Comebacks, but I keep picturing this scene when AJ showed up to practice:

I keep picturing this scene after practice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vdT0GbN3DM
Reply/Quote
This team is cursed
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 08:19 PM)Trademark Wrote: This team is cursed

Maybe we should make an offering to Jobu...

Reply/Quote
No padded practice for AJ today.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 09:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe we should make an offering to Jobu...

You trying to say Jesus Christ couldn’t hit a curve ball?
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 09:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe we should make an offering to Jobu...

(08-18-2020, 12:16 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: You trying to say Jesus Christ couldn’t hit a curve ball?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor in said in his press conference holding A J Green is out just precautionary and he saw enough in the first several days to know where he is and it was their plan to limit him until the first game and he was not going to play in scrimmage on Friday.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 02:08 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Zac Taylor in said in his press conference holding A J Green is out just precautionary and he saw enough in the first several days to know where he is and it was their plan to limit him until the first game and he was not going to play in scrimmage on Friday.

I like that plan. No point in repeating last year. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 03:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I like that plan. No point in repeating last year. 

Same here.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 03:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I like that plan. No point in repeating last year. 

Same.  As long as Green has worked with Burrow enough to get their timing down there is no reason to risk injury to a guy like Green in training camp or  scrimmages.
Reply/Quote