Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJM says, "Knock it off!!!!"
He has seen the Oline play. He doesn't want to get killed.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Play behind the crap line = FA stock goes...

[Image: th?id=OIP.l6TDG2C7OusVWDv9rVHl1wD6D6&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 08:36 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Classy of AJM

Agree 100%
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Anybody really love any of their coworkers like that? I mean... little over the top. Maybe he's taking a page out of andy's catch radius playbook.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 08:43 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Yep. Can't say the same about some poster on this thread. Cool

Yea no S&$t. I was thinking the same.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 10:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yea no S&$t. I was thinking the same.

Damn fans getting all worked up over the professional team they support isn't holding up their end of the bargain! Why couldn't they just cheer harder? Fans are the absolute worst in sports.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 10:40 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Damn fans getting all worked up over the professional team they support isn't holding up their end of the bargain! Why couldn't they just cheer harder? Fans are the absolute worst in sports.

Yeah. And those A holes talking about a certain someone with perfect hair on the sidelines in the dalton blowski thread should cheer harder rather than question his priorities. And obviously those forum commentators don't realize the OL is shit, because... they didn't say that... in the ANDY DALTON BLOWSKI THREAD.
Reply/Quote
I have no idea what's going on.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 10:53 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I have no idea what's going on.

Dalton played so badly in the past 2 games that we are either going to stick with him forever because our backup QB is madly in love with him OR we are going to sign a domestic terrorist who is the worst QB ever ever ever to replace him.

All this and we are looking at going 0-3, to boot.  Who's got it better than us?
Reply/Quote
AJM was classy after the playoff loss vs the Steelers as well. Didn't throw anybody under the bus.

"Trust the process" is also known as "If Andy stinks bad enough for long enough, it will all work itself out. Until that decision is made, he's our QB."
Reply/Quote
Not sure what people would expect him to say here. The guy can't come out and say, "Andy is garbage and it is time to let me try starting." That would just create a greater divide in the locker room and would cost McCarron alot of respect from veteran guys. He has to say the right thing and just wait patiently. Eventually, Marvin will bench Andy and turn to McCarron in an effort to save his own hide. Zampese was the first sacrificial move, Dalton will be next, and perhaps even piano man gets canned before Marvin gets the boot.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 11:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not sure what people would expect him to say here. The guy can't come out and say, "Andy is garbage and it is time to let me try starting." That would just create a greater divide in the locker room and would cost McCarron alot of respect from veteran guys. He has to say the right thing and just wait patiently. Eventually, Marvin will bench Andy and turn to McCarron in an effort to save his own hide. Zampese was the first sacrificial move, Dalton will be next, and perhaps even piano man gets canned before Marvin gets the boot.

Piano Man will NEVER get the boot so long as Mike Clown is still alive.

As for the OP....AJM said all the right things. That's what real teammates do. Kudos.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 10:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Dalton played so badly in the past 2 games that we are either going to stick with him forever because our backup QB is madly in love with him OR we are going to sign a domestic terrorist who is the worst QB ever ever ever to replace him.

All this and we are looking at going 0-3, to boot.  Who's got it better than us?

Cool thanks, gotcha I'm with ya, oh yea we are in good shape. I mean do we really need CK? The team is doing a very impressive job crumbling on its own. I think adding CK at this point would just be showing off. No reason to get carried away.
Reply/Quote
The correct answer when questioned about who's going to be the starter is, go ask the head coach.

AJ should be trying to take the job. The competition would be good for both of them.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 11:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not sure what people would expect him to say here. The guy can't come out and say, "Andy is garbage and it is time to let me try starting." That would just create a greater divide in the locker room and would cost McCarron alot of respect from veteran guys. He has to say the right thing and just wait patiently. Eventually, Marvin will bench Andy and turn to McCarron in an effort to save his own hide. Zampese was the first sacrificial move, Dalton will be next, and perhaps even piano man gets canned before Marvin gets the boot.

He didn't have to say anything.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 12:13 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: The correct answer when questioned about who's going to be the starter is, go ask the head coach.

AJ should be trying to take the job. The competition would be good for both of them.

camera pans to dandy's nail salon and locker as he's starring at a mirror readjusting his Randy Mohawk for the 300th time that Sunday.

Dude needs an OL and a father figure.
Reply/Quote
For the record if Andy And AJ are spending too much time together per their love of one another.

Will gladly volunteer to keep their wives entertained.

You know, take one for the team. Anything to help the Bengals.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
But do understand what AJM is saying.

It is not good for the team to constantly here drunk people yelling " Dalton sucks, put in McCarron" every time a mistake is made.

The sad part is most Bengals fans are good people but the bitter ones are so boisterous they stick out.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 12:39 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: camera pans to dandy's nail salon and locker as he's starring at a mirror readjusting his Randy Mohawk for the 300th time that Sunday.

Dude needs an OL and a father figure.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
bringing in kaep "the douche" would be right up mike brown's alley though. troubled player etc....fit right in with the narrative the bengals have certainly earned over the past decade+ also, there's a reason they say no such thing as bad press, he could line his pockets just hiring the kid, even if he never intends him to play a down of football. it's just no one is willing to deal with that type of negativity, except of course mikey. really just a hypothetical from me. either way we're all riding this burning ship to the bottom of the sea. good for us, good for everybody.
Reply/Quote