Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJM says, "Knock it off!!!!"
The online is already playing like they are on their knees. Looking up all doe eyed, like give it to me grand daddy mikey. Just like Paul Falysander taught 'em drills.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
AJM's comments gave me a semi...love that he protects Dalton. Again, don't think Dalton is the issue. Between the horrible OC and oline, I didn't see us getting far. The stats show Dalton's production and quality of production has changed DRASTICALLY since Zampese has taken over.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 12:48 AM)Go Cards Wrote: For the record if Andy And AJ are spending too much time together per their love of one another.

Will gladly volunteer to keep their wives entertained.

You know, take one for the team. Anything to help the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 08:01 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/McCarron-Hes-our-quarterback/b08bb1bf-8068-4b54-9895-fe2ef6af6ee7

“I wish people in this city would back him and go with it. Listen, I think I’m a great quarterback and I think he’s an unbelievable quarterback. I love him to death. But he’s our quarterback,” McCarron said. “Stop making it into something else. It’s not into something else. Ride with him. Trust the team. Trust the process. And trust what we are trying to do. And be a fan of who is playing. We are all part of a team. It’s not we are divided.”

On Friday, the day after Dalton failed to generate a touchdown for the second time in four days to open the season, head coach Marvin Lewis said Dalton’s job is secure. But that didn’t stop at last one published story from reporting over the weekend some Bengals are wondering if Colin Kaepernick is an option. He’s not and McCarron says he’s Dalton’s teammate and not rival.

“It’s not that way. It’s tough for me, it really is. I love him I love our relationship,” McCarron said, “Been with him for a long time now. It sucks for me to see. For other people if we didn’t have such a close relationship things like that can make the process weird between quarterbacks on other teams if that starts happening. Me and him have a great relationship and I think we’ve both handled it really well. We know what nonsense is. We trust and love each other. He’s our quarterback and I’ll leave it at that. I trust him every time he steps out there and I think we are going to win every time he is under center. It’s part of football, though, you win some lose some. That’s the way it goes.

AJM has more class than about 99% of the people in Cincinnati and 100% of the media trying to create a story. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 12:55 AM)Go Cards Wrote: But do understand what AJM is saying.

It is not good for the team to constantly here drunk people yelling " Dalton sucks, put in McCarron" every time a mistake is made.

The sad part is most Bengals fans are good people but the bitter ones are so boisterous they stick out.

Yeah, there was some douche at the entrance to the escalator after the Thursday Night Game putting his arm out and blocking people (he wasn't little) and saying "AJ or Andy" as to whether or not he would let them on the escalator.  Most people heard his boisterous voice from previous folks trying to simply leave the game and said "AJ"....I don't even think the majority even knew he meant McCarron.

My 84 year-old father was walking behind me, and he put his arm on me and said his "AJ or Andy" line and I simply told him:  "Let go or lose arm", which he thankfully did.  And I told him sarcastically "Thank you, and don't touch my father, either".  It would have been fun to see my dad drop the guy, but we just headed home.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 09:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That was some sappy stuff.  We are 0-2 and look like garbage and our backup QB releases a statement that has the word "love" in it four times.  I'm touched.

in the HEAD! HA! You've just been PhilHossed.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote