3 (FRI/SUN)
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ANNOUNCEMENT
TheWhoDeyKid has accepted responsibility for WAS. If something changes, thank you Mike M for jumping up to the plate.

Big Boards for RD2 and RD3 are being accepted now until 7pm Wednesday night. If you know for sure you will be there tomorrow night, just hit me back with a RD 2. Option, it should be-fine....pun intended.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Wasn't there a reason to send a big board in for RD2? I did for Washington?
(04-26-2016, 10:41 AM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Wasn't there a reason to send a big board in for RD2? I did for Washington?

Your big board pick was used.

I can not speak for bfine, but last night didn't get off to a very good start. God willing, tomorrow night should run better with some of the options we learned from last night.

Participation was key last night, yes your big board pick was used but not knowing if you were present to make the pick took 10 additional minutes on the 5 minutes pick. I believe bfine wants participation.

(04-26-2016, 10:41 AM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Wasn't there a reason to send a big board in for RD2? I did for Washington?

(04-26-2016, 11:07 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Your big board pick was used.

I can not speak for bfine, but last night didn't get off to a very good start. God willing, tomorrow night should run better with some of the options we learned from last night.

Participation was key last night, yes your big board pick was used but not knowing if you were present to make the pick took 10 additional minutes on the 5 minutes pick. I believe bfine wants participation.

Big boards are used to get us by in a pinch. But once a GM is not present I have always tried to give there teams to someone present. We had 2 no-shows last night and that is fine, life happens but I will give away the rights to your teams.

Nati Bengals now owns DET and TB, Benton owns DAL and Mike M owns WAS. I will defer all other decisions (or he may reverse these) to Cin as he will be the man tomorrow night. I am travelling and there is absolutely no way I can do all the things to Commish is required to do on my phone (the whole life happens thing). I will also give up the rights to NEP if I determine I can't communicate from my phone.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-26-2016, 01:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will also give up the rights to NEP if I determine I can't communicate from my phone.

Not trying to derail the thread, but for anyone posting from their phones, I did last night. The only thing I noticed is the chatbox on the main page doesn't work. It's not available on the mobile version. You can switch to the desktop version, but my phone wouldn't load up with the chatbox.
(04-26-2016, 01:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Big boards are used to get us by in a pinch. But once a GM is not present I have always tried to give there teams to someone present. We had 2 no-shows last night and that is fine, life happens but I will give away the rights to your teams.

Nati Bengals now owns DET and TB, Benton owns DAL and Mike M owns WAS. I will defer all other decisions (or he may reverse these) to Cin as he will be the man tomorrow night. I am travelling and there is absolutely no way I can do all the things to Commish is required to do on my phone (the whole life happens thing). I will also give up the rights to NEP if I determine I can't communicate from my phone.

I do have 1 change, TheWhoDeyKid is the most current GM for WAS. I was in boxed hours ago, Mike M. Would be the backup GM.

(04-26-2016, 03:22 PM)Benton Wrote: Not trying to derail the thread, but for anyone posting from their phones, I did last night. The only thing I noticed is the chatbox on the main page doesn't work. It's not available on the mobile version. You can switch to the desktop version, but my phone wouldn't load up with the chatbox.

I will PM you if I can when your pick is up. If everyone using the mobile version can give me a heads up here that would be fantastic.
Thank you Benton for the feedback.

BFine will be mobile. I will make sure you are at least PM'D unless you want emailed or texted.
We will make this work.

(04-26-2016, 07:44 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I will PM you if I can when your pick is up. If everyone using the mobile version can give me a heads up here that would be fantastic.
Thank you Benton for the feedback.

BFine will be mobile. I will make sure you are at least PM'D unless you want emailed or texted.
We will make this work.

I should be good Wednesday, was just stuck in a meeting Monday. But I only had to be there physically, I spent the hour mashing the refresh on my phone.
(04-26-2016, 07:42 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I do have 1 change, TheWhoDeyKid is the most current GM for WAS. I was in boxed hours ago, Mike M. Would be the backup GM.

Got it, Back up for Washington.
What time are we getting started this evening? I'm in Central time zone so just wanted to be sure.
(04-27-2016, 05:52 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: What time are we getting started this evening? I'm in Central time zone so just wanted to be sure.

8pm EST....7pm Central. Sorry for the 1/2 delay, I need to make sure the chat is up and everything is ready to rock.

Anyone mobile tonight besides bfine?