Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANOTHER Muslim attack
http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/29/man-with-crying-tattoos-and-a-large-left-ear-wanted-over-two-acid-attacks-6742567/

Quote:Man wanted after acid attack on two people in east London

[Image: pri_44992435-e1498721941413.jpg?w=748&h=...873&crop=1]
Police are looking for John Tomlin over the attack (Picture: PA)

A suspect with face tattoos is being hunted by police after two cousins were sprayed with ‘acid’ as they were celebrating a 21st birthday.

Jameel Muhktar and Resham Khan were left with ‘life changing’ injuries on 9..15am last Wednesday as the pair were celebrating Resham’s 21st birthday.

[Image: prc_44743995.jpg?crop=263px%2C0px%2C841p...w=100&h=75]£10,000 raised for acid attack victim Resham Khan in just one day

John Tomlin, 24, is now wanted for questioning and should not be approached by the public, the Met Police have warned.

Jameel, 37, is said to be ‘unrecognisable’ following the attack and had surgery earlier this week to treat his horrific injuries.

Resham and Jameel had stopped at traffic lights when they were approached by a man who threw the toxic substance at Resham through the window.

The attacker then ran around the car to throw more acid at Jameel before fleeing the scene in Tollgate Road, Canning Town, east London.
[Image: pri_44691523-e1498724582308.jpg?w=620&h=...552&crop=1]
Resham and Jameel were attacked while out celebrating Jameel’s 21st birthday (Picture: GoFundMe)

Tomlin is described as a stocky 6ft tall white man with face tattoos and is known to visit Canning Town.

Jameel, who was put into an induced coma after the attack and remains in a serious condition, according to his mum Naseem.

She said: ‘I’m not going to say much until I have spoken to my son properly..

‘He is having surgery today but I have been in constant contact with him and am going to see him tomorrow.

‘He has really severe burns on his arms, back and chest. He was driving and his cousin was burnt very badly too.
[Image: pri_44691942.jpg?w=620&h=545&crop=1]
Resham had to undergo surgery earlier this week following the attack that left her with lifechanging injuries (Picture: Gofundme)

‘There is a lot more to be said than just the tweets, it goes a lot deeper. There were four other attacks in the area on the same day. My son is going to need years of care.’

Detective Superintendent Neil Matthews, said the attack was a ‘horrendous act of violence’ and warned he should not be approached.

He added: ‘I would like to reassure the public that our continued focus remains on finding the person responsible for this horrendous act of violence.

‘We will continue to progress these enquiries as quickly as humanly possible and fully understand concerns that they should be brought to justice quickly.
[Image: pri_44691462.jpg?w=620&h=413&crop=1]
Resham pictured before the attack that left her needing a skin graft (Pictrue: Gofundme)

‘Anyone with information is urged to contact the Metropolitan Police or Crimestoppers if they have any information that may lead to an arrest or provide other information to assist our enquiries.

‘This male should not be approached; instead members of the public should dial 999 if seen.

‘Officers from Newham and the Met’s Territorial Support Group executed a warrant at an address in E16 on the afternoon of 21 June in connection with the incident.’

Police say there have been no arrests made and their enquiries continue.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/29/man-with-crying-tattoos-and-a-large-left-ear-wanted-over-two-acid-attacks-6742567/#ixzz4lRuMXDKz

As an aside to this horrific story:

Tommy Robinson, former leader of the EDL tweeted this gem:

[Image: 19510175_1575419122499257_66650488922652...e=5A0F4B26]

Then he apologized:

'Cause, you know, what else was he going to think at first. Right? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-29-2017, 11:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/29/man-with-crying-tattoos-and-a-large-left-ear-wanted-over-two-acid-attacks-6742567/

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/29/man-with-crying-tattoos-and-a-large-left-ear-wanted-over-two-acid-attacks-6742567/#ixzz4lRuMXDKz

As an aside to this horrific story:

This atrocious action reminds of another story--Hekmatyar and Mahmoud, the famous anti-Soviet Afghan warlords, began their political careers by throwing acid on women at the University of Kabul back in the '70s. Mahmoud was killed by an Al Qaeda suicide bomber, Hekmatyar has been leading a faction of the Afghan insurgency since 2001.

Tomlin's anti-Muslim/woman action is of a piece with the anti-feminist radicalism of the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Still, lots of ugly comments supporting or condoning Tomlin now appearing in British news forums.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Anyone getting a face or neck tattoo should be arrested on site.
(06-29-2017, 11:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Then he apologized:

'Cause, you know, what else was he going to think at first.  Right?   Mellow

Not sure who that is/why he matters, but throwing acid on people IS kind of a middle-east M.O., so not a terribly outrageous first assumption. Awhile back they reported it happening over in the ME pretty frequently until Trump became President. Then they stopped reporting it. (Much like how attacks in the ME seem to be less reported than they used to be.)

Did outright apologized.

(06-30-2017, 01:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Anyone getting a face or neck tattoo should be arrested on site.

Pretty solid criteria. Pretty much mostly gang members and Yadier Molina. None of whom I would care about being arrested on sight. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Absolutely terrible.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

we need to ban white extremists

build a wall along the east coast
People suck
(06-30-2017, 01:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Anyone getting a face or neck tattoo should be arrested on site.

If they haven't done something, they will.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-30-2017, 01:30 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not sure who that is/why he matters, but throwing acid on people IS kind of a middle-east M.O., so not a terribly outrageous first assumption. Awhile back they reported it happening over in the ME pretty frequently until Trump became President. Then they stopped reporting it. (Much like how attacks in the ME seem to be less reported than they used to be.)

Did outright apologized.

Primarily I mentioned it because I found it where I found the original source of the story (not linked), but also to point out that maybe blaming the victims (or their religion) immediately after they are attacked might not be the smartest move for a guy trying to proving he is NOT a racist on twitter. (If you read his timeline.)
 I wonder what would make him want to attack Muslims.
(06-30-2017, 10:17 AM)Vlad Wrote:  I wonder what would make him want to attack Muslims.

Being a crappy person.
(06-30-2017, 10:17 AM)Vlad Wrote:  I wonder what would make him want to attack Muslims.

(06-30-2017, 10:29 AM)Benton Wrote: Being a crappy person.

Yep.  

Like if someone got beat by a girl once so they spend their life taking it out on every other woman they see.   Mellow

Good question, Vlad.  Sounds like a mixture of misogyny, Islamophobia and the British version of the White Identity movement, judging from the Facebook messages he endorses.
(06-30-2017, 09:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: Primarily I mentioned it because I found it where I found the original source of the story (not linked), but also to point out that maybe blaming the victims (or their religion) immediately after they are attacked might not be the smartest move for a guy trying to proving he is NOT a racist on twitter. (If you read his timeline.)

Fair enough, then.

Yeah, I am not saying it was the thing to do. I am just saying it's like if I told you a bomb blew up in a Pakistani market, or a black guy was hung from a tree, you would have a pretty solid initial reaction of who you thought the culprit was prior to knowing more about the story. Acid to the face had been a pretty solidly Middle Eastern thing to do for awhile now. Of course that didn't account for racist face tattoo people.

I will choose not to read his timeline. Honestly if it weren't for it being such a good source of sports news, I would never touch Twitter. I don't have an account, but I look on there for stuff about Bengals/Reds/FCC. The alternative is going on sites that want to force me to have subscriptions or do surveys, or sites that believe that video articles are still articles. Nobody wants to watch your damn video. Use words like an adult, damnit. Lol

Political Twitter is pretty much the seedy parts of Chicago. Unless you HAVE to be there for some reason, why visit?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(06-30-2017, 10:38 AM)Dill Wrote: Good question, Vlad.  Sounds like a mixture of misogyny, Islamophobia and the British version of the White Identity movement, judging from the Facebook messages he endorses.

I wonder what could have possibly made him become an Islamophobe.
(06-30-2017, 10:29 AM)Benton Wrote: Being a crappy person.

But there are a lot of crappy people that would never go around doing what he did.
(06-30-2017, 09:28 PM)Vlad Wrote: I wonder what could have possibly made him become an Islamophobe.

Probably believes what he hears in the media from like minded folks. Mellow
(06-30-2017, 09:28 PM)Vlad Wrote: I wonder what could have possibly made him become an Islamophobe.

Britain has a long history of acid attacks (mostly white on white) and of anti-immigrant hatred, which reaches back to their colonial era. But since the 1930s, it has been organized into a fascist or, more recently, neo-fascist ideology which appeals especially to lower-class, unemployed, white British youth. 

Among the popular sites for this are English and Proud https://www.facebook.com/englishandproudofit/

[Image: hang-muslims-english-and-proud.png]

They fancy themselves modern Knights Templar defending Britain from "cultural suicide." Since Tomlin was drinking from that fountain,and reportedly shouted "Britain first" when he attacked, I imagine that's where he got the anti-immigrant, anti-muslim focus. https://discover-the-truth.com/2017/06/29/john-tomlin-who-threw-acid-on-two-muslims-followed-anti-muslim-facebook-pages/

The idea that subhuman, brown foreigners are destroying white British national culture is whipped to a fever pitch via right wing websites and social media. Anti-immigrant hate crimes have been on the rise since Brexit.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-racism-uk-post-referendum-racism-hate-crime-eu-referendum-racism-unleashed-poland-racist-a7160786.html

That is why we should all be concerned about the return of fascism and neofascism to Europe. It will prove attractive to US Xenophobes as well.
Yeah I'd like to see them live the life of a Templar. By the way if you got arrested you already failed. No surrender.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-30-2017, 11:42 PM)Dill Wrote: Britain has a long history of acid attacks (mostly white on white) and of anti-immigrant hatred, which reaches back to their colonial era. But since the 1930s, it has been organized into a fascist or, more recently, neo-fascist ideology which appeals especially to lower-class, unemployed, white British youth. 

Among the popular sites for this are English and Proud https://www.facebook.com/englishandproudofit/

[Image: hang-muslims-english-and-proud.png]

They fancy themselves modern Knights Templar defending Britain from "cultural suicide." Since Tomlin was drinking from that fountain,and reportedly shouted "Britain first" when he attacked, I imagine that's where he got the anti-immigrant, anti-muslim focus. https://discover-the-truth.com/2017/06/29/john-tomlin-who-threw-acid-on-two-muslims-followed-anti-muslim-facebook-pages/

The idea that subhuman, brown foreigners are destroying white British national culture is whipped to a fever pitch via right wing websites and social media. Anti-immigrant hate crimes have been on the rise since Brexit.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-racism-uk-post-referendum-racism-hate-crime-eu-referendum-racism-unleashed-poland-racist-a7160786.html

That is why we should all be concerned about the return of fascism and neofascism to Europe. It will prove attractive to US Xenophobes as well.

Lol

Yet another deflection...only a bit more convoluted.

So what do you suppose gave this guy, based on his beliefs/history "a good reason" to attack Muslims? What triggered him?

Perhaps the 22 brits that were killed by a Muslim terrorist at that concert in Manchester was the final straw for him?

It never ceases to amaze me how you keep trying to exonerate Islamic terror by shifting blame on some white guy.

Post manchester attack the Mayor of London, or the PM, don't remember, said that violence against muslims would not be tolerated...while tolerating Muslim terror by doing nothing in fear of offending Muslims.

When a government refuses to protect its citizens from a radical ideology, another radical ideology arises or just plain vigilantism.
(07-06-2017, 11:48 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol

Yet another deflection...only a bit more convoluted.

So what do you suppose gave this guy, based on his beliefs/history "a good reason" to attack Muslims? What triggered him?

Perhaps the 22 brits that were killed by a Muslim terrorist at that concert in Manchester was the final straw for him?

It never ceases to amaze me how you keep trying to exonerate Islamic terror by shifting blame on some white guy.

Post manchester attack the Mayor of London, or the PM, don't remember, said that violence against muslims would not be tolerated...while tolerating Muslim terror by doing nothing in fear of offending Muslims.

When a government refuses to protect its citizens from a radical ideology, another radical ideology arises or just plain vigilantism.

Yet, given your theory, all the other crime in the UK didn't cause him to go out and randomly attack other people.

Interesting.