Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANOTHER Muslim attack
(07-06-2017, 11:48 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol

Yet another deflection...only a bit more convoluted.

So what do you suppose gave this guy, based on his beliefs/history "a good reason" to attack Muslims? What triggered him?

Perhaps the 22 brits that were killed by a Muslim terrorist at that concert in Manchester was the final straw for him?

It never ceases to amaze me how you keep trying to exonerate Islamic terror by shifting blame on some white guy.

Post manchester attack the Mayor of London, or the PM, don't remember, said that violence against muslims would not be tolerated...while tolerating Muslim terror by doing nothing in fear of offending Muslims.

When a government refuses to protect its citizens from a radical ideology, another radical ideology arises or just plain vigilantism.

Long history the past few years of the authorities not protecting brigs against the Muslims.

[Image: frpdfLQ.jpg]
(07-06-2017, 11:48 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol

Yet another deflection...only a bit more convoluted.

So what do you suppose gave this guy, based on his beliefs/history "a good reason" to attack Muslims? What triggered him?

Perhaps the 22 brits that were killed by a Muslim terrorist at that concert in Manchester was the final straw for him?

It never ceases to amaze me how you keep trying to exonerate Islamic terror by shifting blame on some white guy.

Post manchester attack the Mayor of London, or the PM, don't remember, said that violence against muslims would not be tolerated...while tolerating Muslim terror by doing nothing in fear of offending Muslims.

When a government refuses to protect its citizens from a radical ideology, another radical ideology arises or just plain vigilantism.

I honestly didn't read the article, but how many acts of terror had the woman he disfigured caused before he threw acid in her face?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-06-2017, 11:48 AM)Vlad Wrote: Yet another deflection...only a bit more convoluted.

22 Brits killed by a Muslim terrorist did not "trigger" millions of Brits to throw acid on innocent people.
You asked why one demented individual did this. To claim there was a terror attack is not enough, since it didn't trigger anyone else. To answer, I had to explain how he was different from those millions who do not blame innocents and behave barbarically towards innocents.

I offered you a hypothesis--he has absorbed an Islamophobic ideology which does not discriminate between Muslim terrorists and ordinary law-abiding Muslims. That's why he thought he had a good reason to "attack Muslims." Other Brits did not have a good reason to attack Muslims because they did not share that ideology. That is why he, unlike millions who have not absorbed that ideology, reacted as he did. If you think this explanation is convoluted then you should be able to show where my premises are false or where the conclusion is not supported by inference therefrom.

Also, explaining how Islamophobia links to certain hate crimes is not "exonerating" terror. I did not "shift the blame" for the Manchester killings to "some white guy." I blamed him for his own actions, throwing acid in the faces of innocent people because, thanks to a hate ideology, he thinks there are no innocent Muslims.

This argument/explanation could appear "convoluted" to someone who, like Tomlin, erases the distinction between Muslim terrorists and innocent, law-abding Muslims. 
(07-06-2017, 11:48 AM)Vlad Wrote: Post manchester attack the Mayor of London, or the PM, don't remember, said that violence against muslims would not be tolerated...while tolerating Muslim terror by doing nothing in fear of offending Muslims.

The UK has some of the strongest counter-terrorism laws in the world. Manchester killers brother and father were arrested immediately after the bombing and a search continues for others.

Why do you say the Britiish government is "tolerating Muslim terror by doing nothing"? What does doing nothing look like??

Hundreds have been charged and jailed as "threats." So what evidence do you have that the British government "refuses to protect its citizens"?

There is no such evidence. So why would you be making these assertions?

Part of the Manchester terrorist's motivation was, apparently, his belief Muslims were treated badly in Britain and not being protected. A Muslim friend of his was stabbed to death--his personal "trigger."  This impatience with law and order should not be condoned in either Muslims or non-Muslims.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/25/latest-manchester-bomber-in-germany-days-before-attack.html
(07-06-2017, 11:45 PM)Dill Wrote:
22 Brits killed by a Muslim terrorist did not "trigger" millions of Brits to throw acid on innocent people.
You asked why one demented individual did this. To claim there was a terror attack is not enough, since it didn't trigger anyone else. To answer, I had to explain how he was different from those millions who do not blame innocents and behave barbarically towards innocents.

I offered you a hypothesis--he has absorbed an Islamophobic ideology which does not discriminate between Muslim terrorists and ordinary law-abiding Muslims. That's why he thought he had a good reason to "attack Muslims." Other Brits did not have a good reason to attack Muslims because they did not share that ideology. That is why he, unlike millions who have not absorbed that ideology, reacted as he did. If you think this explanation is convoluted then you should be able to show where my premises are false or where the conclusion is not supported by inference therefrom.

Also, explaining how Islamophobia links to certain hate crimes is not "exonerating" terror. I did not "shift the blame" for the Manchester killings to "some white guy." I blamed him for his own actions, throwing acid in the faces of innocent people because, thanks to a hate ideology, he thinks there are no innocent Muslims.

This argument/explanation could appear "convoluted" to someone who, like Tomlin, erases the distinction between Muslim terrorists and innocent, law-abding Muslims. 

OK so the Islamophobiic ideology seems to have affected very few as well, as millions have heard it and did not throw acid on a girl.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-07-2017, 09:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: OK so the Islamophobiic ideology seems to have affected very few as well, as millions have heard it and did not throw acid on a girl.

Yes, that is correct.  In both cases you have the few who act out, some who are sympathetic, and the many who want no part of that.

The few who act out, in each case, do so because, regarding the "Other," they make no distinction between the few and the many.
(07-06-2017, 11:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Long history the past few years of the authorities not protecting brigs against the Muslims.  

[Image: frpdfLQ.jpg]

I've never met a problem that couldn't be solved by attacking an innocent woman.
(07-10-2017, 09:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've never met a problem that couldn't be solved by attacking an innocent woman.

The Muslims in Rotherham never met a child they did not want to rape or turn out.

While the police were told to not report their ethnicity because of racism. It's no wonder brits aren't in the streets targeting Muslims, it's happening all over England.

It's just a sad state of affairs.
(07-11-2017, 02:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Muslims in Rotherham never met a child they did not want to rape or turn out.  

While the police were told to not report their ethnicity because of racism.  It's no wonder brits aren't in the streets targeting Muslims, it's happening all over England.    

It's just a sad state of affairs.

If they didn't report the ethnicity could some of the rapists be European?

I only ask because it seems that if any Muslim is accused of a crime it becomes ALL Muslims very quickly.  But if say a few were white/European it gets glossed over as a few bad apples.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-11-2017, 08:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: If they didn't report the ethnicity could some of the rapists be European?

I only ask because it seems that if any Muslim is accused of a crime it becomes ALL Muslims very quickly.  But if say a few were white/European it gets glossed over as a few bad apples.

No it does not. That same tired song and dance the left plays each and every time. Its boring.
Its also stupid. If it were "all Muslims" then that would have to include females.

The mayor of Cologne encouraging German women to dress more modestly so as to not stimulate Muslim male  libido should tell you something.

In related stories..
This source should meet your approval.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/alleged-gang-rape-facebook-shocks-sweden/97633012/

https://www.10news.one/swedens-islamic-rape-epidemy-almost-half-of-victims-are-children/
Think we need to revisit that link talk. ^^^
(07-11-2017, 09:13 AM)Vlad Wrote: No it does not. That same tired song and dance the left plays each and every time. Its boring.
Its also stupid. If it were "all Muslims" then that would have to include females.

The mayor of Cologne encouraging German women to dress more modestly so as to not stimulate Muslim male  libido should tell you something.

In related stories..
This source should meet your approval.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/alleged-gang-rape-facebook-shocks-sweden/97633012/

https://www.10news.one/swedens-islamic-rape-epidemy-almost-half-of-victims-are-children/

Virtually every school district in our area (maybe the entire US) has a dress code...for girls.  Skirts can only be so long, don't bare shoulders, no holes in jeans above the knee, etc.  And it's so they are not a "distraction."

Again, it's a "male" problem.  All other descriptive words need not be used.
(07-11-2017, 09:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Virtually every school district in our area (maybe the entire US) has a dress code...for girls.  Skirts can only be so long, don't bare shoulders, no holes in jeans above the knee, etc.  And it's so they are not a "distraction."

Again, it's a "male" problem.  All other descriptive words need not be used.

What does your school districts dress code have to do with the price of tea in china? That is not what vlad is even taking about..... in his example the mayor had to explain its not ok to rape women and treat them like animals. And his response was to tell women to look less attractive so these Muslims would not mistakenly treat them as animals.

In what world is this even defended?
(07-11-2017, 09:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What does your school districts dress code have to do with the price of tea in china?    That is not what vlad is even taking about.....  in his example the mayor had to explain its not ok to rape women and treat them like animals.     And his response was to tell women to look less attractive so these Muslims would not mistakenly treat them as animals.  

In what world is this even defended?

This is what Vlad said:

(07-11-2017, 09:13 AM)Vlad Wrote: No it does not. That same tired song and dance the left plays each and every time. Its boring.
Its also stupid. If it were "all Muslims" then that would have to include females.

The mayor of Cologne encouraging German women to dress more modestly so as to not stimulate Muslim male  libido should tell you something.
So I think that's what Vlad was talking about:  Telling women to dress differently to avoid stimulating men.  Same as the school dress codes.
It's a male problem.
(07-11-2017, 09:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: This is what Vlad said:

So I think that's what Vlad was talking about:  Telling women to dress differently to avoid stimulating men.  Same as the school dress codes.
It's a male problem.

Schools do not have dress codes to prevent mass rapes of girls. They use dress codes to create uniformity and create less distractions to learning.
(07-11-2017, 09:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Schools do not have dress codes to prevent mass rapes of girls.  They use dress codes to create uniformity and create less distractions to learning.

Those are schools that have uniforms. I attended one of those. The girls found away around that too. LOL!

I am talking about dress codes in non-uniform school like our local public school.

Nonetheless...if they are written to be "less distracting" that certainly implies that someone is being distracted.  And if the rules apply more to the girls than the boys I think I know who they are worried about "distracting." 
(07-11-2017, 09:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: Those are schools that have uniforms. I attended one of those. The girls found away around that too. LOL!

I am talking about dress codes in non-uniform school like our local public school.

Nonetheless...if they are written to be "less distracting" that certainly implies that someone is being distracted.  And if the rules apply more to the girls than the boys I think I know who they are worried about "distracting." 

Girls clothing is more complex than boys clothing. I know you find this hard to believe but they are not the same.

This is why there are more rules governing their uniform choices. They are able to wear more types of clothing. They do not have more rules government their school uniforms because of the rape epidemic.

Western men do not treat them like animals like Muslims. We have a handful of abusers here who go full Muslim.
(07-11-2017, 10:01 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Girls clothing is more complex than boys clothing.  I know you find this hard to believe but they are not the same.    

This is why there are more rules governing their uniform choices.    They are able to wear more types of clothing.    They do not have more rules government their school uniforms because of the rape epidemic.  

Western men do not treat them like animals like Muslims.   We have a handful of abusers here who go full Muslim.

I'm just saying that these rules are presented to parents as a way to keep from distracting other students.

Simply comparing to what Vlad posted.

Some western men do treat women like animals.  Some Muslims treat women well.

Round and round we go....
(07-11-2017, 09:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: Those are schools that have uniforms.  I attended one of those. The girls found away around that too.  LOL!

The skirt roll up from the top.  Had to get on my daughter more than a couple of times about that.  That was mostly in 7th and 8th grade. In high school it was all girls, and you could tell. Most of the girls didn't look like they bothered to shower half the time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-11-2017, 10:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm just saying that these rules are presented to parents as a way to keep from distracting other students.

Simply comparing to what Vlad posted.

Some western men do treat women like animals.  Some Muslims treat women well.

Round and round we go....

School uniform policy is not made to stop mass rapings that would otherwise be previlant in American schools. Uniform policy is made to keep things simple and uniform to promote learning and take away from the distractions of being an individual with dress.