Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirtiest Player on the Bengals
(11-02-2016, 04:20 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: It's lame to stand there and be bullied, rather than stand up for yourself and try to bully as well.

They're not afraid to go up against the big dogs, and I'd prefer that over being stomped on and just taking it. Show some heart and fight back

Right now they are looking like the kid swinging wildly at the air as the adult holds them by their head at arms reach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Iloka isn't completely innocent from headhunting either. He erased DeSean Jackson's brain with that sideline helmet to helmet hit in London.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 08:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Peko, once thought of as the angel of the group, has had a few really stupid personal fouls....I like the guy, and I think he is still playing at least solid run-stuffing, but his timing on these have been killers.

Peko's not dirty, he is just fat and useless......stuff the run lol, tubby gets pushed back and tossed around on every snap
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 04:31 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I would argue you just gotta look for it. There was a reason Blount stuck his hand up in Williams face mask. There have been many instances this year of Williams instigating during a scrum and running his mouth after plays.

In almost every game this season there has been at least one time that I think to myself during the game "Williams is being blatantly dirty."

That's not being dirty? Lol.

If that's the case, Chad Johnson was the dirtiest player we've ever had.

Players talk smack. Part of the game. It's how you react that matters.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 08:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Good Gawd..... one things for certain, when someone makes an insane statement on this board one day, you can bet people will pick it up and run with it the next day. For Peko to even come up in a thread about "Dirtiest Player on the Bengals" makes me wonder if anyone here really follows this team.....

IDK, he got into the discussion when he ran onto the field to shove Gay.  In that cape he kinda looked like a dirty super hero.

[Image: peko.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 06:25 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: That's not being dirty? Lol.

If that's the case, Chad Johnson was the dirtiest player we've ever had.

Players talk smack. Part of the game. It's how you react that matters.

Chad Johnson played in a day before 'unsportsmanlike conduct' and 'taunting' penalties.

Williams is constantly laying on guys too long in the pile, pulling at body parts and taking part in scuffles he should have no part in.

For a team trying to erase their villainous image and attempting to keep guys like Burfict in check, Williams is doing everything he SHOULDNT be doing.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 02:20 PM)John Shaft Wrote: What a thumb sucking thread. You'd never hear Steeler, Patriot, Raven, Denver.....heck, even a Brown's fan ask this stuff about their own players.
Hilarious

Made me lol.

Still like the players, Burfict is the dirtiest and we all know it.

I like Shawn too and if you guys thought he was just going to replace Reggie Nelson you were crazy.

He will get better and you all will learn to love the guy.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2016, 03:28 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Chad Johnson played in a day before 'unsportsmanlike conduct' and 'taunting' penalties.

Williams is constantly laying on guys too long in the pile, pulling at body parts and taking part in scuffles he should have no part in.

For a team trying to erase their villainous image and attempting to keep guys like Burfict in check, Williams is doing everything he SHOULDNT be doing.
I think trying to keep Burfict "in check" is hurting more than it helps. I know he looks fatter than shit right now, but he also looks like he's thinking on the field. He's an instinctual, seek and destroy type of player.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I think our dirtiest player on the team is defensive tackle Pigpen...that dirty bastard!

[Image: Pig-Pen-Decal.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 09:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: In that cape he kinda looked like a dirty super hero.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mf672569bafc3d57426f7defef8208...=230&h=168]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You need to always end the fight, not start it. Always stop the bully, not be the bully!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote