Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to the Bengals social media Myles Murphy generated the 2nd best pressure
(01-17-2024, 10:43 AM)Whatever Wrote: LaPorta looks like the better pick in retrospect, but most in the draft forum(myself included) had a 2nd round grade on him.  His success has been a surprise.

Sam LaPorta lucked out and had a seemless transition from Iowa's scheme to the Lions because they are similar. I mentioned somewhere Oregon's rush offense is very similar to the Bengals so a guy like Jackson Powers-Johnson would have an easier transition.

Edit: I love being snowed in Books, Video games, and football.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2024, 12:11 PM)Synric Wrote: Sam LaPorta lucked out and had a seemless transition from Iowa's scheme to the Lions because they are similar. I mentioned somewhere Oregon's rush offense is very similar to the Bengals so a guy like Jackson Powers-Johnson would have an easier transition.

Edit: I love being snowed in Books, Video games, and football.

Wanting Powers-Johnson myself.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2024, 03:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s from Next Gen Stats.

Great news!

I kind of wish he played more. I really only noticed him the last few games, but I thought he looked ok from what I saw.
Reply/Quote