Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones fined 35K
(09-18-2015, 12:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: Why should I re-watch something over again to justify the actions of an Oakland Raider? I saw the video initially and your desperate to defend Cooper vine isn't going to change my opinion on it.

Holy shit. Are you proud of not understanding this?

This is baffling.

A (supposed) adult is proud of 1. not understanding what the argument is. and 2. saying that no matter what actually happens in the video, it won't change their mind anyway.

Absolutely mindblowing.
Reply/Quote
Again, I watched the video initially on Cincy Jungle, you know the one titled video shows Jones punched in throat prior to altercation. The only people still watching the vine you provided are those still trying to make excuses for Cooper and slam Jones. It's a new week and I've moved on. But I'll comment if provoked. And I'll troll you cause I know your insecurities (like to get the last word). But we cool right DJ. With friends like you who needs Steeler fans calling fellow Bengals fans names.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 12:57 PM)jj22 Wrote: Again, I watched the video initially on Cincy Jungle, you know the one titled video shows Jones punched in throat prior to altercation. The only people still watching the vine you provided are those still trying to make excuses for Cooper and slam Jones. It's a new week and I've moved on. But I'll comment if provoked. And I'll troll you cause I know your insecurities (like to get the last word). But we cool right DJ. With friends like you who needs Steeler fans calling fellow Bengals fans names.

How were you provoked? Penn responded to Brad at 9:30 PM on Wednesday night, then you ran in to say a bunch of dumb shit that didn't make sense yesterday around 11 AM. You weren't "provoked" to get into this discussion again whatsoever.

You're not trolling me, I know that you are actually proud of not being able to understand words and sentences. That's sad.

I could write a blog and title it "JJ22 from Bengalsboard murders entire school", but does that make it factual evidence? How about watching the video I linked to get such evidence, wouldn't that make more sense?? You apparently didn't watch the CincyJungle video closely enough if you can't understand anything that I'm saying here.

Cooper had an open palm and didn't hit Jones in the throat when he extended his arm. You're mad about that. It's funny. So sad that you're proud of not being able to comprehend things.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 01:04 PM)djs7685 Wrote: How were you provoked? Penn responded to Brad at 9:30 PM on Wednesday night, then you ran in to say a bunch of dumb shit that didn't make sense yesterday around 11 AM. You weren't "provoked" to get into this discussion again whatsoever.

You're not trolling me, I know that you are actually proud of not being able to understand words and sentences. That's sad.

I could write a blog and title it "JJ22 from Bengalsboard murders entire school", but does that make it factual evidence? How about watching the video I linked to get such evidence, wouldn't that make more sense?? You apparently didn't watch the CincyJungle video closely enough if you can't understand anything that I'm saying here.

Cooper had an open palm and didn't hit Jones in the throat when he extended his arm. You're mad about that. It's funny. So sad that you're proud of not being able to comprehend things.

Exactly, and this involved you how? If anyone should have a problem with me it should be one of them. And your lecture on how you think you knew me from the other board brought me back. DJ. I was on the other board years before you showed up. You don't know me as well as you are acting. And you weren't around long enough to tell any of us old heads how we were.

But what I'm gathering is your hellbent on making excuses for Cooper, and I think the excuses for him are lame. Deal?

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 01:24 PM)jj22 Wrote: Exactly, and this involved you how? If anyone should have a problem with me it should be one of them. And your lecture on how you think you knew me from the other board brought me back. DJ. I was on the other board years before you showed up. You don't know me as well as you are acting. And you weren't around long enough to tell any of us old heads how we were.

But what I'm gathering is your hellbent on making excuses for Cooper, and I think the excuses for him are lame. Deal?

I was on the board years before you seem to realize, but okay. Yet another thing that you're just throwing out that's complete bullshit. In the last few months of the old board's life, we got along pretty well, especially right toward the end. That's what I was referring to. Now, you just seem to throw out strange, contradicting opinions and you aren't a person that's capable of having a legitimate debate with because of your odd tactics.

How am I hellbent on making excuses for Cooper? I've tried to explain to you about 14 times how they aren't excuses, and it's just the sad reality that you refuse to face if you'd watch a 4 second video clip and pay attention to his hands. Hell, I've NEVER even said that what Cooper did was right, I've pointed out that it's illegal and that he deserved some sort of retaliation. What part of this are you missing?

It's not an excuse. Get an education and then come back and talk to me. I'm done with you now, you're too proud of this whole "I don't understand anything!" mindset. I can't have a real debate with someone that just doesn't understand simple words and concepts.
Reply/Quote
We get along fine Dj. Real talk. I've never taken your shots and name calling seriously. You tend to like to be smarter than everyone else but truth is it sounds like your just overcompensating for something. People who are truly smart or "educated" don't run around telling other people they need to get an education etc. Or feel the need to boast about it. Especially (to) folks you don't know, and have no idea what their education level is. There's a reason that stuff doesn't bother me.

Reply/Quote
anyone want to troll DJ, just don't let him get the last word!

Reply/Quote
[Image: O3bwwHN.png]
Reply/Quote
K

Reply/Quote