Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Jones should go
(12-12-2016, 05:24 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: For those regular members who aren't aware, OP is the guy in the game day thread who wants to get rid of any who makes a mistake or can't run correctly.

Dude makes all of the original Jungle Noise and this board look bad.

Dalton makes a bad throw "omg put mcCaron in"

Dunlap or Atkins get pressure but no sack " cut them both for not sacking the quarterback"

Burfict nails someone " he's too aggressive get him off our team"

I'm definitely using hyperbole but wow, it's hilarious floating/lurking/reading the game day thread.

OP, calm down. Not every player can score a touchdown on every play.

AJ Green scores a TD...cut Boyd and Eifert because they didn't score that TD! Bums!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 08:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18257766/cincinnati-bengals-adam-jones-uses-trash-rate-cleveland-browns-terrelle-pryor-play

Where should Adam go?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's a good thing guys like Sammy Coates, Emanuel Sanders, OBJ, Steve Smith, Cole Beasley and the like weren't feeling so talkative after they played the Bengals this year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 08:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18257766/cincinnati-bengals-adam-jones-uses-trash-rate-cleveland-browns-terrelle-pryor-play

No. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Quote:Not every player can score a touchdown on every play.
I'm outraged! There needs to be accountability for the lack of every single player on the team not scoring a touchdown on every single play! 
Outrage over .. Back to our regularly scheduled programming ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 05:24 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: For those regular members who aren't aware, OP is the guy in the game day thread who wants to get rid of any who makes a mistake or can't run correctly.

Dunlap or Atkins get pressure but no sack " cut them both for not sacking the quarterback"

I'm definitely using hyperbole but wow, it's hilarious floating/lurking/reading the game day thread.

Huh? I've never said to put macaroni in. I'm the biggest AD supporter.

Atkins I have problems with. Burfict was the best player on our team when he was in shape. I noticed you left J. HIll out, I've said since day one this guy sucks. I called for Nugent's leg before this season started. 

Sorry, I call it like it is, gameday or not. It's cool though, I see you like missing the playoffs and think we can win a superbowl with our current team, when they can't even win a playoff game - lol. Make no changes, son.

Don't put words into my mouth, nearly 90% of your post was made up. Thanks.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Adam should go for stinking up the field most of this year.

Not for trash talking a garbage player who started the grudge in the first place.

As for the OP.

Hill is not what we thought he was. If anything he is a pretty fragile big back.
Atkins is underperforming.
Nugent is rock bottom in the league and absolutely could be replaced by a walk-on player.

Really only a handful of players this season deserve to be praised.

The rest win the mediocre Marv award for participation.

People get over-emotional in the gameday thread.

It happens. There are a few more on these boards who take it pretty far.

That's where that stuff needs to stay IMO.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yep. You're going to react differently while you're watching the game, if not, I would consider you a different type of fan. Probably get no enjoyment out of seeing games in person, might as well stay home in that case...

Gameday or not, if you think you can win a playoff game with people who make mistakes and can't produce (coaches on down)...hence, 0 playoff wins. I'm not the type to praise when we win a game, there's always something to work on, until you win the superbowl!

Hill is probably my biggest chip, no, he can't run. How many games do we need to see him under perform? He was like 20 carries 23 yards only a couple games ago, sure the O-line sucks, but someone other than Gio was rushing fine in the same conditions. My threshold for mediocrity is much lower than that. Nugent should have been gone before the 2nd or 3rd game. People who care about winning instead of money make different decisions. The same goes in your life, people who chase something other than money are the successful ones. Money just happens to come along accidentally. 

You can't tell me any forum member here would have run this team exactly the same way it's been running except Fred or someone who is constantly defending Marvin (only 1 "bad" year). I think we have zero Mike Brown supporters here. Then again, it's all just a game anyway.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 09:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I wondered if I was the only one who noticed this.....

Nope. I'm sure others have but ignored.

I think he posted a long post bc of mine, but since I'm on a tablet and quoted this I can't see it.

Calm the F Down OP.

Crash Bandicoot trilogy is coming out soon for PS4. I'll be playing the heck out of that and hopefully earning all those trophies

Edit: right above me.. I was commenting on your irrational comments. You comment non stop when someone does anything wrong
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 09:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Huh? I've never said to put macaroni in. I'm the biggest AD supporter.

Atkins I have problems with. Burfict was the best player on our team when he was in shape. I noticed you left J. HIll out, I've said since day one this guy sucks. I called for Nugent's leg before this season started. 

Sorry, I call it like it is, gameday or not. It's cool though, I see you like missing the playoffs and think we can win a superbowl with our current team, when they can't even win a playoff game - lol. Make no changes, son.

Don't put words into my mouth, nearly 90% of your post was made up. Thanks.

Burfict is playing as well or better than any other linebacker in the league....
Reply/Quote
Jones has played well for the Bengals in his time here, but this year his age is showing and from a human being stand point he's straight trash. I get that youngsters should show respect to the vets that paved the way before them, but in the same instance guys like Jones have never been respectful. Quite honestly I was never a fan of his or guys like him and he continues to make him self look like a piece of ghetto trash regardless if Pryor is punk or not.
Reply/Quote

He kind of reminds me of that episode of BBT, where Leonard pretends to be a football fan to impress Penny's friends..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

ok, so if anyone has a problem with this needs to just go ahead and gtfo......

You're butt hurt over Adam trashing Pryor after the game. First off have you ever taken a second to look back and see Adam's history of trashing wide receivers? Yup there isn't any. Its not like he's doing this every game, so maybe there's some actual substance behind it. Also I have no problem with Adam going off on Pryor, why, because its good for the league. It helps sell the product which the NFL is having a hard time doing right now. A little bad blood between these two, gets people tuning in to see how it plays out on the field. If you think Adam is being classless, get off your high horse man, what is said in the locker room on camera doesn't even compare to what's said on the field during the game.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 10:02 AM)Crowe Wrote: Jones has played well for the Bengals in his time here, but this year his age is showing and from a human being stand point he's straight trash. I get that youngsters should show respect to the vets that paved the way before them, but in the same instance guys like Jones have never been respectful. Quite honestly I was never a fan of his or guys like him and he continues to make him self look like a piece of ghetto trash regardless if Pryor is punk or not.

Way to keep it classy man ThumbsUp

Just saw a post on Adam's Instagram holding a receipt like 10 feet long. A receipt from buying gifts that he's going to donate to underprivileged kids. Pretty swell thing for a piece of "ghetto trash".
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 10:09 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He kind of reminds me of that episode of BBT, where Leonard pretends to be a football fan to impress Penny's friends..

Hit the nail on the head.....
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 10:43 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Way to keep it classy man ThumbsUp

Just saw a post on Adam's Instagram holding a receipt like 10 feet long. A receipt from buying gifts that he's going to donate to underprivileged kids. Pretty swell thing for a piece of "ghetto trash".

Please, the dude has a history of being a piece of shit. Don't try and come here like he's some kind of saint because he bought gifts for kids. And yes he's a piece of ghetto trash, the proofs in the pudding partner.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 11:46 AM)Crowe Wrote: Please, the dude has a history of being a piece of shit. Don't try and come here like he's some kind of saint because he bought gifts for kids. And yes he's a piece of ghetto trash, the proofs in the pudding partner.  ThumbsUp

Never said he was a saint. However Adam grew up in the Sandtown area of Fulton County, Georgia, an area pretty well above the poverty line, so there goes your "ghetto trash" theory.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 12:09 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Never said he was a saint. However Adam grew up in the Sandtown area of Fulton County, Georgia, an area pretty well above the poverty line, so there goes your "ghetto trash" theory.

"Ghetto" and "trash" do not necessarily mean poor bud. I know plenty of people who are ghetto and/or trash who came from good backgrounds/upbringings/neighborhoods. Adam Jones is what he is.
Reply/Quote

In a normal world we would keep Kirkpatrick and let Pacman go......BUT in the Mike Brown world it will be the opposite......We know this because Mike Brown signed Pacman to a long and very expensive contract that we are shackled to for years to come. Mike Brown also just drafted Dennard and Jackson in recent Round One's......If Mike Brown wanted Kirkpatrick he would have been resigned BEFORE the season.  Mike Brown is not going to pay both Pacman and Kirkpatrick huge salaries. He just isn't. ......Now why in the world cheap, cheap, cheap MIke Brown signed Pacman to such an expensive and such a long contract is the amazingly stupid part to this....Now Pacman is ours until his retirement when he will be as washed up as the Pacman game itself.  Meanwhile we say good bye to Kirkpatrick in 3 weeks who is now our best CB and will be a top NFL CB for years to come........Mike Brown Strikes Again. .....It was sad and bitter justice that not resigning Joseph before the season had Joseph be the top reason we did now win play-offs in 2011 or 2012 as Joseph shut down everybody including AJ Green. Kirkpatrick will probably kill us every time we play him. We will have the declining skills of Pacman, who is signed as one of the highest paid CBs in the NFL for many years to the Bengals. No team will trade for THAT contract.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Stop. Mike Brown did not overpay Jones, he paid him a fair deal for the quality of football Jones was playing.
Reply/Quote