Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After watching the Chiefs play the Raiders
I'm not sure I want to see Tee leave the Bengals like Hill left the Chiefs! Man the Chiefs Wrs suck ass! I don't want to see that happen to us!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
It’s almost like WR is a premium position or something…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 06:43 PM)J24 Wrote: I'm not sure I want to see Tee leave the Bengals like Hill left the Chiefs! Man the Chiefs Wrs suck ass! I don't want to see that happen to us!
Mmmm yes, extra picks keeping Chase , KC won SB after trade
Reply/Quote
I sincerely believe the Bengals will beat the Chiefs. This is our “We’re on to Kansas City” game following the debacle in Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 06:47 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Mmmm yes,  extra picks keeping Chase , KC won SB after trade

Only because 3/ 5 of our Oline were hurt!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
As a Bengal fan I'm obligated to hate all other AFC North Teams. but if it comes down to BAL and KCC in the Championship Game I'm pulling for the Purple
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 07:31 PM)J24 Wrote: Only because 3/ 5 of our Oline were hurt!

Nope, they won the SB without Hill besides we have Chase not like we are depleted at WR.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 07:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As a Bengal fan I'm obligated to hate all other AFC North Teams. but if it comes down to BAL and KCC in the Championship Game I'm pulling for the Purple

Same here. I don’t hate the Rats nearly as much as the Stoolers and it’s beyond OLD seeing KC there. T
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 07:56 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Nope, they won the SB without Hill besides we have Chase not like we are depleted at WR.

They made it to the SB because of our depleted oline.  That is not arguable. 

Reply/Quote
Chiefs have another issue and it's their tackles. Mahomes is under much more pressure this year.

You almost feel like they can eventually turn a switch eventually but it's not coming easy for them. Could be an early round exit pending the matchup and his 1st time on the road.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 08:09 PM)casear2727 Wrote: They made it to the SB because of our depleted oline.  That is not arguable. 

Yep. And Chris Jones was the main reason they beat us.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 09:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. And Chris Jones was the main reason they beat us.

It cannot be argued.  We beat KC a few weeks earlier with our starters giving up only 1 sack, Jones had zero.  With 3 starters missing we gave up 5 sacks.  How any Bengals fan can deny this is mind numbingly ignorant. 

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 06:43 PM)J24 Wrote: I'm not sure I want to see Tee leave the Bengals like Hill left the Chiefs! Man the Chiefs Wrs suck ass! I don't want to see that happen to us!

There must have been 100 comments on here after we lost to KC on a last second field goal. The KC adoration of Andy Reid and their FO was effusive. Their FO was so smart that they let Tyreek go and spend that money elsewhere. But some of us hinted at them being not as good this year. Vegas sure did as their OT signings were a red flag. Philly,KC, the Bills are all struggling this year to reach their Vegas win totals. Winning is hard. Hopefully we beat KC and go 4-2 with Browning.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 10:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: There must have been 100 comments on here after we lost to KC on a last second field goal. The KC adoration of Andy Reid and their FO was effusive. Their FO was so smart that they let Tyreek go and spend that money elsewhere. But some of us hinted at them being not as good this year. Vegas sure did as their OT signings were a red flag. Philly,KC, the Bills are all struggling this year to reach their Vegas win totals. Winning is hard. Hopefully we beat KC and go 4-2 with Browning.

They’re also clearly missing Bieniemy.

Reply/Quote
After watching the Chief Raiders game this afternoon.....

I think we need to run the damn ball and then run it some more. The Raiders didn't complete a single pass in the whole second half and on that last drive, they went off-tackle like it was their job and did it to perfection. They ran away from Chris Jones. Put Jake under Center and use the game plan like we did against the Colts. On defense, we need a strong rush b/c Malomes is running for his life and making bad decisions. I think we can win this game in the same fashion the Raiders just did.
Don't mock kids who believe in Santa, while adults still believe in Fox News.  

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 10:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They’re also clearly missing Bieniemy.

That would be some’s thoughts. That would not be mine. Andy calls the plays.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 10:26 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: That would be some’s thoughts. That would not be mine. Andy calls the plays.

Well yeah, obviously, but it’s silly to think EB didn’t contribute anything to that offense. Dude had friggin Sam Howell leading the league in yards until just a few weeks ago.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 10:19 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: After watching the Chief Raiders game this afternoon.....

I think we need to run the damn ball and then run it some more. The Raiders didn't complete a single pass in the whole second half and on that last drive, they went off-tackle like it was their job and did it to perfection. They ran away from Chris Jones. Put Jake under Center and use the game plan like we did against the Colts. On defense, we need a strong rush b/c Malomes is running for his life and making bad decisions. I think we can win this game in the same fashion the Raiders just did.
Agreed.
I'd run 2 TE sets, hitting them on occasion. I'd come out the same in the 2nd half and then maybe open it up on occasion. Give me time of possession in this game. Dictate the tempo.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 10:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well yeah, obviously, but it’s silly to think EB didn’t contribute anything to that offense. Dude had friggin Sam Howell leading the league in yards until just a few weeks ago.

And it’s silly to think that with 3-5 stating OL out we could have easily beat KC when we barely got beat on a last minute field goal and played in Zac’s second straight SB

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 10:53 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: And it’s silly to not think that with 3-5 stating OL out we could have easily beat KC when we barely got beat on a last minute field goal and played in Zac’s second straight SB

Not sure what that has to do with my post about Bieniemy, but see my reply to Casear. Ofc our OL being down several starters helped KC.

Reply/Quote