Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After watching the Chiefs play the Raiders
(12-26-2023, 05:38 PM)Nepa Wrote: I think Lamar Jackson won his second MVP las night. What a division we are in.

Although I feel Christmas Day games can be a real anomaly for the home team. Relatives over for the holidays, focus on Christmas, maybe a big meal for some of the players before a night game. Teams on the road don't have the same distractions (ie., Raiders, Giants, and Ravens). Bengals won't have that advantage next Sunday, although KC is stuck with a short week.

Yes, Lamar should get the MVP after last night's game in which Purdy played pretty shitty. Mellow

A short week for KC, a long week for Cincy, all the pressure on the Chiefs to not lose in their house to a Burrowless Bengals team etc.

I like our chances when I watched Mahomes and the Chiefs looking so tired. It is like all those playoff runs and SB appearances have worn
that team out. I expect a lot of fight out of our team in KC Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 11:00 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I don't think our line played in SB., so a bit irrelevant to point trading Hill hurt KC last year, ,now back to your point we easily defeated Bills with same line, and you act like our line was that good when healthy or was healthy most of year. Mahomes ended be the difference in division game, he had a great game, turnover free, we threw 2 ints that was a difference in game also. You argue an assumption not a fact especially since previous week we soundedly defeated Bills with same line and the thread was about KC trading Hill and to circle back to that the draft picks gained in that trade contributed to KC SB team.

What?  With a healthy oline a few weeks earlier KC had only 1 sack and Burrow had time.  With 3 starters missing Burrow was sacked 5 times and hurried on every other throw.  It doesnt take a genius to see the difference.  Also, you obviously were not in tune with the injuries the Bills had on their dline for the playoff game.  Please try to keep up.

Reply/Quote